XV

Bella P.O.V

I feel weird, nauseous, and dizzy. Maybe I'm just eating something bad. "I will get some sleep then and wait until Edward come from hunting". Since that night he never want to touch me again, afraid of hurting me and bla bla bla.

i received letters from Al and Jasper, they will travel the world after their honeymoon, I do feel sad but its very much needed for both of them. I do wished that we will meet again somehow.

I recalled from the 1st day i meet her, she is beautiful inside and out, gentle, kind and the list continued. She and Jasper like different side of coins, but they have connection like no others.

Their love is dazzling everyone around them, they always smile and laugh freely, Jasper strength is unbeatable when he release his true strength...and Al is like a sunshine for him, she brought him happiness and ease his gift so he can controlled it better.

I swear I feel something moved inside me, "What the... Edward!! ",I shout as loud as i can, in minutes he speed up and stand next to me. "Bella, what happened to you? ", "Edward I swear I feel something move".

I watched in blur as Edward speeding up around gathering our belongings, unconsciously I call Rose, "Rosalie please help me, Edward want to harm our baby".

================================

Meanwhile on the other part of the world, "Jas... Honey, I don't feel good, Do you think that I'm pregnant? ", Jasper try to feel her wife emotions, he can get snipset about someone else outside his wife emotions.

================================

JASPER P.O.V

I'm amazed, "Seems so darling, I can feel other emotions outside yours. What we gonna do now? ", I can see the little bump already make appearance, "Our baby growing faster than normal baby Jas, grab the phone and call my dad please".

I called my father in law, "Hello, Father. Yes it's happening, what should we do?.... Alright we will wait for your arrival and packing our stuff, I promised...I will always protect her and the baby".

"Jas, what dad said?", "Darling go rest, I will be back in minute, I promised you I will protect you and our unborn baby from anything bad". I kissed her belly and her forehead before packing our stuff and let her rest more.

================================

Dale knew this will happen so he contacted GUAVERE, its elder for their kind, even Volturi scared of Guavere.

"Elders", "What is bring you here my child", "My daughter", "Oh yes, young Alleina, what's the matter Dale? Last I heard from you she is married to her true mate, vampire kind... Major Jasper Whitlock", "Yes, I'm afraid this will lead to war between vampires. If my guess is right Isabella would be pregnant too with hybrid baby and if they decided not to tell Volturj before hand... ".

Elder Theo and Elder Oliver, nods and said. "We will help to ptotect Alleina, after all she is inherited royal blood from her mother side and highest rank warrior blood from you", "Thank you Elders, but about the human ?".

The human girl is Alleina best friend, so Dale need to make sure her safety too, the elders having conversations in hushed tone.