XVIII

Hello happy reader, i an sorry for late update, i lose the file 😅

I will try my best to update continuously in the future, stay safe and healthy everyone 😇🤗

================================

Bella P.O.V

I don't know what Irina intention when she decided to pay us a visit, in the same time while Nessie, Me and Seth playing outside. Alice got visions Irina come to Volturi and they will be here when the snow hits

"Sam, can I help you", "Sorry but Alice and Brandon, come to our land asking permission to crossed over. Here letter from Alice. They bring Jacob with them".

"Alice and Brandon leave us", That was days ago now I'm in Alaska asking help from Denali's coven. "Please help us", when Tanya nodded her head everyone else is agree.

We tried to contact Al and Jasper again, Jasper the one who answered and lets say that idea not end very well. "Did I hear you right Ed, oh please you dont be so high on yourself remember when you said that hurtfull words towards me and my wife and now you ask us to help you...  No we are not your servant and I'm no longer a Cullen so why I need to help you out... If only you didnt do what you did in the past we would be happy to help you out but now... Please leave us alone, we dont want to do anything for you and your drama, and congratulations on having a baby you desperately trying to killed in the beginning".

Nessie look at her father shocked, "Is that true dad, did you really want to kill me when I'm still in mom belly", Edward hung his head in shame regret and defeat,  "Yes, Nessie... I just want to save your mother and seeing your mother in pain... ", My daughter is livid, full of rage dissapointed sad betrayal towards Ed.

"Stop talking dad, don't even try to apologize to me... Just dont", Nessie run outside to find her mate Seth. Edward look at me, I just shake my head no, "Leave her alone for now, and dont try to blame Jasper and Al, they are right after what you do and said to them before... ".

Thats what happen when we try to get Jasper and Al to help us, mostly its Jasper who speak, he didnt let Al talk to us... She still hurting thats why.

After this Christmas is coming and i need to meet up someone as Alice asked me to. I am on my way to meet that person, leaving Nessie behind to spent time with dad,  sue, leah and her imprint Seth.

================================

Jasper P.O.V

"Dad, someone on the door... They are  nervous and afraid", "Yeah dad, you should check it out might be important". Lol they sure growing up faster than human.

I am walking to front door while Evanos and Everleen run upstairs to cuddle with their mother, after all they are still our baby.

"Alice... Brandon, why you guys here, What do you want ? Wait i can smell... Dont tell me its Jacob, oh poor you... Just come in Jacob but not you two". Jacob bro hug me and squeeze inside the house.

"Jasper, we need your help...", "You already knew the answer Alice why ask, dont you hve premonitions about this before coming here", Alice shake her head no. "For some reason I can't see you and Al future, now can we coming in or do me and Brandon need to wait here".

"Wait", 'Darling, put invisible to our twin, they coming inside well Jake already resting on living room',  yes since my wife received and unlock her power, I can communicated with her through mind link.

'But daddy we still want to play', 'Twins its not time to play again, after the war you guys can play alot', 'Yes mom, we understand, love you dad love you mom's. 'We loved you guys too'.

Alice and Brandon looking at me wondering, "What?  Do i have something on my face, just come in follow me".