X

Thank you for reading this story, its my first book ever, you guys awesome

Image is current ranking for this book, thanks alot for reading 🤗😊

Ok without further ado

================================

Marcus P.O.V

Interesting, the bonds between Elite Guard's and Jasper true mate is created, soul sibling and loyalty. They may reside on Volturi Castle, but if there is a fight they will always join her side.

I called all four of them to my private wing, "Master, you called us ?", "Yes my child's come inside". I see them as my children's because how young they are.

"Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri.... You all aware of my gift right, I see four of you connected to Jasper true mate, not surprising me because she is soul sibling of you guys".

Jane fidgeting while Alec and the rest putting on blank emotions, "Jane honey and you guys, we are not in trial, be yourself and be honest with me".

"We feel very protective of her, the way she held herself in front of Volturi Elite Guard's is remarkable, not even flinch or holding tight to Jasper like her life depends on it, while Bella flinched and depends on Edward", "Felix is right, she is respect us enough and not backing down from us but not arrogant like some people, she held the Cullen's on her hands.... She is the last missing puzzle for the Cullen's", "She complete them and the Cullen's except Jasper is very protective over her".

I nodded my head, "That's why true mate is not something you want to messed up with, even Chelsea can't do anything about it. I know you guy's worried about her but trust me Aro and Caius also held the same protective over her along with the wives". They look relieved that no one gonna messed with their soul sibling.

================================

Alleina P.O.V

"Jas honey, can we have different wedding, like one day after Bella...", Jasper raising his eyebrow at me. He pulled me over to lay down beside him.

"Why darling, something wrong with it? ", "Listen, Ed and Bells waiting so long for this day so I dont think it wise to have double wedding... I knew Ed and Bell's will go for their honeymoon after we getting married right".

Jasper proped his elbow on either side of my head, kissed my forehead, smilling warmly at me. "That was a great choice, let's go downstair and told eveeyone".

But before we go down, we heard everyone chuckle and said, "No need, we heard all of it already". I just giggles and blushes, "Sometimes I forget about you guys super hearing lol ".

================================

Alice and Brandon working together to separate mine and Bella wedding, we will use same places ets only the decorations changed.

Alleina and Jasper decided to invite Volturi King's, Elite Guard and the wives too, and for sure they happily coming to their wedding. They may not liking Bella but they loved and adore Alleina.

Carlisle smile warmly at his soon daughter in law, yes he is leaving volturi but he is still the King's brother, he may not always on the same idea and thinking with his brother but doesnt mean he despised them.

Knowing they will come to Jasper and Al wedding make him happy, he hugs his soon daughter in law, "Thank you honey", "Your welcome, I know Volturi is scary but they are ruling vampire its their job to uphold the law even sometimes they need to be appeared heartless".

Unknowingly to them, Volturi King's , Elite Guard and the Wives can heard their conversations. "For a young woman, she is wise and intelligent. let's go to our hotels, we will meet them properly tomorrow".