VIII

Welcome,
1st, thank you so much for giving time to read this story
2nd, sorry for late update...i will try to update, its is up on the weekend, around Sat or Sunday.

Stay Safe N Healthy , Be Happy, Be Kind always 😄🤗

================================

3rd Person P.O.V

Today is the day when Victoria newborns army is going to attack, "Darling, please stay safe while all of us fighting, Edward please make sure she is alright keep eye on my beloved mate too", Edward nod vigorously, "Rest assured brother, I will". Jasper can feel determination and strong protective feeling towards his mate.

Jasper speed up to his mate house, "Darling, are you ready ? Thank you for staying and guarding her all night Jacob, appreciate it", Jacob amazed at how Jasper treating him, sure their kind hate each other but from the start he get to know Jasper never even once Jasper treating him with disrespect, he always respect him.

"Jasper baby I think you broke him", Alleina tease her boyfriend when she saw Jacob standing there like a statue. Jasper wrapped his hand around her waist, "I'm clearly confused why he suddenly space out like that, Good morning darling ", He kissed her temple.

She shook Jacob shoulder at first lightly then with a bit force, "Yeah ?", Jacob startled, "Jake you ok? You make us worried, anything wrong ?". "Oh no, nothing wrong... I'm ok haha forget it, see ya there", with that he bolted and running through forest.

================================

Bella P.O.V

We waiting for Jasper, Leina and the wolf's, in second's she and Jasper come, Jasper held her in bridal style with smirk on his face when she clearly say something that amused him.

I envy them, Jasper can be near her without difficulty not like Edward, so for now i am secured on his back like a monkey 😅.

Jasper look at me then whispering something to Leina, who end up slapping his chest and hiding on his neck blushing, "They should be here soon enough".

When I saw Jacob and Seth emerged, I knew whatever Jake feel towards me disappear and back to normal friend since Alleina came to Forks. Edward and him somehow civil but Seth get infatuated with me...when I ask Leina, she just smile warmly at me said "It would make sense soon in the future, don't worry about it".

Thats Leina for you, sometimes she said something like she knew about the future but when everyone ask she just said i trust my gut. 

================================

Jasper P.O.V

I'm walking towards Jacob direction while still holding my mate bridal style, from her breath I can tell she's sleeping. Leave it to my mate to fall asleep at odd time and situation, Jake look at me weirdly.

"Man why you suddenly grinning like that, I know I'm awesome but that's creepy", Jake grinning while raise his eyebrows. Now I am laughing so hard while keep balance so she didnt wake up.

Everyone look at me amused, "Only you Jake, anyways all joke aside please take care of my fiancee, she didnt get enough sleep last night... Keep her warm but no funny business or else ", Jake cut me out, "Relax Jas I will make sure she is safe and keeping her warm also eww that was gross me out thinking about her that way".

"Thank you Jacob but you stay safe too ya", he is nodded and ready to run along forest to the campsite up in the mountain. 'See you soon Darling'.

================================

Skip battle scene

Jacob P.O.V

I saw Jasper and Al leaning on my bedroom door, "Hey guys, Al come one don't cry, Jasper not you too... I'm saving my packmate, maybe she is pain in the ass and grumpy but she is the only female shifter on the pack,  clearly I'm not gonna let her get crushed". I knew everyone can hear it via pack mind-link.

"Still Jake thank you", Al whisper while hugs me gently, Jasper nod his head at me and smirking, "Good one young warrior, have a rest and are you sure you don't want to talk with Bella? ".

I think again, I don't have anything to said to her, my feelings for her is totally gone and now think about back then she just stringing me along just to dull her pain because of Edward leaving,  never once she acknowledge me.

I shake my head no, "I'm tired, I want to rest and kindly told Bella,  she doesn't need to feel guilty, I wish her happy, I forgave her so she need to stop blaming herself".

"Jake, thank you... Bella need that, she keep blaming herself, and debating or not to tell you she is marrying Edward", "Al, thank you... I missed my mom greatly and you gave me the same feeling,  I feel home,  feel safe and very protective of you but just that no romantic feeling".

Jasper hug me, "Thank you Jacob Black for everything, now get some rest", He intertwined his and her hand. "Time to go? ", "Yes darling,  time to go".