9

Hello again,  first of all sorry for slow update, i hope you guys all well

================================

Bella and Edward wedding is around the corner,  we all worried about Seth well being,  he refused to talk, shift or acknowledge anyone not even his mom and for climax he suddenly disappeared. Jacob try to search for him but to no avail, even Jacob can't smell Seth scent anymore.

Alleina look up at Jasper, "Jas, I'm worried about Seth. He would be ok right ?", Jasper keep playing with her hair, while the other hand holding his book. He look down and stared at her true mate eyes with so much love, "Darling, let Seth handle his own feeling, he needs to cope with everything that happens".

Alleina sighed softly, "He is like a little brother to me Jas, you sure we going to have double wedding with Bella and Edward ?", "Yes darling I'm sure, now don't stress yourself out, I'm sure Alice handled it well".

Jasper lightly chuckle when he looks down and see his fiancee sleeping, "Good night my love". When Emmett tried to waking her up and pranked her,  Jasper glared at him, "Emmett i suggest you to stop before Major coming out".

Rosalie smacked her husband head from behind, "Leave her alone, she had trouble sleeping last night", "Gezz you all being mean to me". Carlise and Esme come to the living room.

"She is worried about the youngest shifter, no one heard about him since he learned that Bella is engaged with Edward from Jacob mind", "This girl standing tall even in front of the presence of Elite Guard".

Carlisle smile warmly at soon his new daughter in law, "They held so much respect and protective of her, that's what they feel... Even Jane, while she despised Bella, she like Al  because not even once Al disrespectful towards them, Al treate them with respect and kindly not because she feared them but because she believed that everyone need to be treated kindly,  respectfully and warmly".

"Aro is amazed at your true mate, the way she is holding herself, Marcus can see silver bond forming between Elite Guards and Leina", Jasper gaspes, "Does that mean they take a liking toward her?", Carlisle shake her head no, "No, I don't think so...".

================================

Jane P.O.V

Jasper true mate intrigued me, despite what coven I'm from she still treat us the same,  I disliked Isabella... I really did but Jasper true mate...  Weird to say but I respect her, she is warm kind and loving person.

"Jane, you there? ", "Yes, what is it brother and stop tugging my cloak", Alec rolled his eyes, "Chill sis, it's because we're calling you for like 10 mins but seems focus on something".

Sighed, I just walk straight to throne room to gave our report on this newborns vampirw to our kings. Alec,  Demetri and Felix walking behind me.

=======================≠========

Aro read what happen on Jane and other Elite Guars before their return to Volterra, "Hmm brother, we have interesting human here, not Bella but Jasper true mate", Marcus for the 1st time seems interested, after all its not everyday vampire found their true mate, usually mate or blood singer.

"Invite them to Volturi brother, I believed this is our 1st pair of true mate after centuries", "Marcus can validate it if they are really true mate or not", "Very well, Jane and Alec you two will deliver the invitation to the Cullen's". Jane and Alec wait at receptionist.

================================

Jacob P.O.V

It's been a while since Seth running off to who knows where, sighed I began thinking about place's that might be where Seth is right now.

I'm glad I'm break free from drama between Bella and Edward toxic relationship but I'm really worried about Seth well being.

"Hallo is this Jacob?", "Yeah who is this and why you calling me in the middle of the night ?". "Its me Seth, I'm so sorry for running away from you and the packs, I'm fine brother... Will be back soon before Bella wedding and tell Leah I missed her and I am sorry".

Just like that he end up his phone call, gee what am i...messenger app lol, but I'm glad he is fine... Well time to meet my Beta and told her that her brother called me.