VII

I'm sorry my grammar is bad, English wasn't my native language.

Also do remind this is fanfic so not every plot is same like the real twilight,  and I do not own twilight only my oc plot,  Twilight belong to original author.

So without further ado.

================================

Alleina P.O.V

For 5 minutes straight Edward pacing around in front of me and complaining about me and Bella, me and Bella spent the night attending pack bonfire.

Jasper clearly can feel my emotions, pull me near him and make me sit on his lap, he would never using his power to me because one i am his true mate, two... I'm gonna gave him silent treatment, I don't want anyone messing with my emotions.

"Ed, kindly do all of us a favor...stop pacing around please", I said kindly to him. He suddenly stop and sit down. Well that didn't take much.

"Sorry Leina", Bella high five me and giggle,  "Now you listen if it's Leina", Edward nods his head, "I don't want to feel her fiery temper again like when I am thinking to leave you behind ".

"Oh come on Ed, I only do that to make you realise how bad that for Bella and you, Bella would be in danger if you leave, and I'm right isn't it", "If my mate not stopping you leaving Bella, Laurent will surely killed her". "Like I said, if its her who ask me...anything, I will follow it without question".

"Sorry Ed, I'm taken 😆😅", Jasper growl playfully at Edward, "Stay away from my mate Eddy boy". Edward smirk and roll his eyes then sit next to Bells.

"Leinaa... Let's go shopping with me,  Alice will take Bella", "Come on then Rose, you I can tolerate but Alice... I think if the mall open for 24/7 hours, she will stay there", I winked at Alice.

"You evil Leina", I am just smilling and snuggled closer to Jas.

================================

Jasper P.O.V

Its amusing to see Ed scared of Leina, well I must admit that she is scary sometimes, she have fiery temper for people she really hate or to deliver her opinion loud and clear.

Edward smirking at me, "Anyways since the girls is out shopping, what should we do to pass time and wait until they return".

"Video game", "Chess", "Piano", "What about you Jas?", "Hmm I will join you Emmett, Carlisle and Brandon can play Chess since Ed want to use piano, think like it was background song". Emmett dragged me to start playing game with him.

Just then my phone rang, "Everything ok there darling? ", I smiled when I hear her giggling, "Yes, kind sir everything is ok well except Rosalie dragging me around...Rose stop", "Why you called me darling", "Umm Jas, I forget my wallet... Can you deliver it to me", there is sudden movements, "No need Jas, I already take you card earlier", I can hear my mate voice from beside Rosalie. "No, Rose give me my📱 back...".

"Darling it's ok, you can use it and if you feel bad you can pay it back later when you come home", "Thank you that's better, bye Jas, I love you".

I catch two pillow before it hits my head and face, "Emmett... Brandon you do realise that Jasper have great reflex even when he is distracted", "At least we tried", Carlisle laughing after saying, "And failed everytime".

I loved this atmosphere, everyone is happy and content, "Since she is coming to your life and bring happiness for our family's, we loved her too", Edward said.

Carlisle smile warmly, "Alice right, she is good for all of us, we always feel like we missing last puzzle part into our family, now when she is here the puzzle finally complete... Plus she is the balancer, Esme loved for you guys is undeniable but she doesn't have heart to get angry or scolded one of you".

Brandon nods and said, "Alleina otherwise gave everyone her love and kindness but she is not afraid setting things right and confront it". Emmett laughing out loud while Edward grimaced, "Ha ha ha, I still remember Eddy boy face when he crossed the line and face the fiery temper of her,  we all know she have fiery temper that everyone know not to crossed it".

"Thank you Carlise and you guy's for loving and accepting my mate, since she come I can control my gift better now I can stop feeling other people emotions except i want to feel it or that person have strong emotions".

"Son, I am happy for you, must be hard for you all the time to feel our hunger when Bella here, Edward hunger is the strongest since Bella is his blood singer", "I'm sorry too for my repulsive act and my self-centered ass behavior".

We do a group hugs before hunting, I loved my family always.