III

Alleina P.O.V

After finished unpacking stuff and cleaning the house,  i decide to pay my neighbour a visit.

This house look incredible and giving warm vibe, after knocking on the door for a while a woman and a man open the door in front of me.

"Hello dear,  I'm Esme and this is my husband Carlisle,  are you new here ?". "Yes ma'am, just moved here, truly sorry for sudden visit...I just want to gift this,  since we are neighbour".

"Non sense, come inside and thank you this is lovely flowers", I am following them inside and in instant 6 others people sitting down at living rooms. "Umm hello, my name Alleina just moved here, nice to meet you all".

Edward smile brightly, "Hello, i am Edward, that's hulk over there Emmett, next is Rosalie, then Alice and Brandon, last one Jasper".

"Nice to meet you all, its late already so its best if i am going back home", all of sudden Rosalie grab my elbow, "Wait,  are you walking here ?", I nodded my head and smile at her.

"Let me walk you out, its late already not safe walking around by yourself", "You sure Rose ? Umm i mean can i call you that only if you don't mind". Rose smile at me, "Positive, lets go". I can see everyone wear a shocked look when Rose said this.

I am saying goodbye to everyone, Alice hugs me, I smile at her and patting her back gently, "Thank you for existing and i can see we gonna be great best friend", "I don't know why you thanking me but your welcome, i would like that too".

"Laters Mrs Cullen, thank you for having me here and i am sorry again for suddenly coming", Esme hugged me not as tight as Alice, "Just call me Esme, good night dear".

Emmett twirling me around, "See ya shorty", I am just laughed, "Laters Bear", Edward smile brightly and hug me, "Nice to meet you", "You too Ed", Brandon twirling me around, "Bye Al, see ya around", "Bye Brand", last is Jasper.

================================

Jasper P.O.V

I am watching everyone having smile on their face, warm smile...even Ed who usually have depressed face is smile brightly (Ed playfully scowls at me) and Rose getting friendly and comfortable around my true mate.

Alice said my bond with her is too strong and very rare, happened with interval 1 every 3 decade, "Hello ma'am, I am Jasper", she shyly swat my hand and suddenly hug me.

Everyone look at the edge afraid if i am gonna do something, there is no way i am gonna hurt her. "I am finally found you... Man that always come at me in my dream,  Jasper Whitlock. Keep me waiting long enough".

She is whispering but I Am pretty sure everyone can hear it, "I am apologize ma'am". She is smiled warmly and kissed my cheek, "Night Jasper".

After Rosalie and her outside the house already,  Alice smiling like Cheshire cat, Brandon chuckled, Emmett and Edward smile brightly, Carlisle and Esme smile warmly at me.

"See i told you, she is great person...beautiful inside and out, and Jasper or all of us don't have any temptation to drain her blood instead she helped us control our thirst".

"Her scent comforting me, hug me warmly", I said with big smile on my eyes, Alice "She is good for Jas... no scratches that She is good for all of us", Brandon  "For once i genuinely like human", Edward "Her mind is pure and Innocent".

"I caught Bella scent earlier...faintly", Alice smile and said, "They are friend,  Bella loved her already". "She is different", "She is... Congrats Jasper".

================================

Rosalie P.O.V

"This is my house, thank you Rose for walking me home", 'The very first human that i really like and adore, Jasper and her are really have rare and strong bond', "Your welcome Al, go inside first... I will wait here,  now shoo".

She hug me tightly, warm feelings spreads quickly around me, "Laters, Rose". With that she turn around and quickly go inside and wave at me behind her windows before closed her curtains.

Why it was different between Jas and Ed mate, Bella bring constant battle and trouble for the coven yet i have feeling Jasper mate is different, its earlier...when she smiled she warm us and make us smilling too.

Hear her breathing slowly means she is sleeping already. I better go home.

================================

Bella P.O.V

I wonder if Lei is destined to be with a vampire or werewolf, that would be nice to share about it with her

That's remind me, Jasper is still available...don't tell me, "You not sleep yet", "Edward stop giving me heart attack", "You seems deep on thinking and clearly you don't hear me knocking on your window".

"Probably, have you meet Alleina ?", "Oh Jasper true mate, yup she is coming at our house earlier to said hello, why? ".

"She...is Jas... Jasper mate, that is so cool, their personalities clashed but I knew they will have more stronger bond than any other mates", Edward nod his head.

"She said to Jasper 'I am finally found you... Man that always come at me in my dream,  Jasper Whitlock. Keep me waiting long enough", she always have a dream about him and Jasper very happy to finally meet his mate, the weird part none of us wanted to drain her blood".

Then I am pretty sure she would be our priority, no scratches that she would be everyone priority, i can tell Jacob feel very protective of her already.