XII

Alleina and Jasper wedding is today, everyone already coming and sitting in their rsvp chair, even though not everyone agree to invited Volturi, Alleina and Jasper win.

The air become tense when the Volturi's coming, they wore the kindest smile no trace of tyrant and evil Volturi's.

================================

ARO P.O.V

"Welcome brother", "Carlisle, its good to see you again in this happy day", "I want to say thank you for coming to Cullen's coven humble abode".

Caius and Marcus smile at Carlisle, for us no matter what his diet is, he always be our brothers, "Oh where is mu manner, come follow me... I will show you guys where you will be seated".

We followed him to our seat,  turn out its in the front row, alongside the Cullen's coven. "We are sorry,  we try to talk to Alleina not too disturbing Volturi", this time Caius sneer.

"Edward be a dear and moved along to be with your wife, this after all your new sister in law wedding", Edward nod vigorously and go away to find his wife.

"Aro?! ", "Dale ?!", "What you doing here brother ?", "We received wedding invitation from Alleina... I'm forget her full name", "Alleina Dale Seavator, my daughter".

We all shocked, to learn that she is the daughter of our long lost friend,  he is the 1st hybrid of guardian and vampire. Not created but born with vampire side

"Means she is also half ?", "Yes but her vampire side will coming later when she is 20, I'm always looming in the shadows to protect her. She cant be fully vampire... It would kill her in instant unless its Jasper venom".

"Magnifico... don't worry brother we would help you watching over her after all she is married to vampire", Caius said.  "Well I see you laters,  now i must walked my daughter to the altar".

================================

DALE P.O.V

She is beautiful, if only you can see our daughter now honey,  she grow up happily, she held herself very well like you always do.

"Dad, are you ok? ", "I'm alright honey it's just i can't believe you are married  soon... I'm happy and pretty sure your mom too".

Alleina smile warmly at me and hugged me tightly, "Oh dad, I'm sure mom would be happy...excited, you know what mom always like, I missed her dad... I hope she is with me".

Suddenly gentle wind coming, and right near the window, "Honey", she smiled warmly at us.  "Mom... We missed you", "My baby is growing up, you raised our daughter well honey".

"Mom", "Dont cry honey, even when you cant see me, I will always be there by your side... I will always protect you from any danger", "Honey thank you for gave our relationship a chance", "Dale...  I will always and always love you, you just too dense not a bad guy,  my time is up...  Laters my beloved little spitfire and my beloved husband".

With that she is gone without a trace, i can feel her hug us before really gone,  "Ready honey? ", "Dont walk too fast dad i am on heel".

================================

The wedding ceremony is done now time to listen guest speech about the lovely bride and groom.

Bella walk first, "Is this on? The first time I meet Alleina is when she coming to fork, my dad been busy with his work so I pick her up along with Jake, for the person like me no way i will get closed to other so easily... But how much wrong i am, Alleina is so warm gentle kind and very easy to approach, since then we get closer, to my very 1st girl bestfriend, Hope you have happy life, all the best for you".

Bella hugs Alleina after she came down from stage, "Thanks Bella, that was really beautiful speech", "I'm glad I meet you Lei, you changed me for good".

Next is Alleina dad, "I'm the bride father, many dont know me but it doesn't make you assumed that I don't love her... My baby girl is everything for me, I will do anything to make her happy, I'm proud of you... Even growing up with only father, you are never make me dissapointed. Jasper, please from now on take care of her".

After that he coming down and being attacked by hug he received from his daughter, "I love you Dad always", "I love you too my precious baby girl", Jasper bow in front of his father in law. " I will take good care of her,  sir ". "I believed you will always take good care of her, I must go now, when you hit 20, this midnight... I will come honey".