VI

After The Cullen's decided not to move out from Forks, another trouble coming... With Victoria still on the loose and Laurent dead pretty sure its fueled her even more to get revenge.

Jacob P.O.V

I surprised when knowing that the Cullen's not leaving town after what happened on Bella birthday party, Guess Al managed to teach Edward some manners,  sure he is older than me way older but man his attitude stuck when he is turn, 17 years old.

I feel very protective of her, no not as a lover but she feels like home,  warm kind and caring.

"Jake,  hey it's been long time ", "Hey Al, so you finally decide too contact me", I heard her laugh, "Sorry Jake, Mr. Empath want to make sure I bring what I needed before you pick me up at Cullen's".

Jasper is her true mate, he is nothing but truly a gentleman... Southern Gentleman, for him only her that matters. "Jasper not put up a fight like Edward when he know Bells meeting me", I'm shocked when its Jasper who talk next, "No, why would I, thank you for agreeing to spent time with Al and Bells, she will be ready in 10 mins".

Jasper I like and respect but Edward is the worst, but maybe its because i loved Bella too... But don't blame me for everything that happens, when Bella is giving me hope too.

================================

Bella P.O.V

Today I'm gonna spend time with Lei and Jake, here Edward pacing around in front of me.

"I don't like this Bella", i rolled my eyes, "Then say that to Lei, she is the one who suggested it to all of us that me and her would be safe with the pack while you guys hunt Victoria tonight".

If its possible for vampire to get even pale, i think its Edward. "Ugh no, she is hella scary...Just let's go heading to border, Jake is waiting there".

Yes Lei can be scary, I'm thankful because if its not because of her, Edward would convinced everyone to leave Fork, except Jasper. Everyone knew Jasper can be hothead and snapped Edward head if Lei not come.

Jasper and Alleina bonds is stronger than anyone else, so its clearly impossible to separated them. "Jasper and Lei, like different side of coin but they complete each other".

================================

3rd Person  P.O.V

Jake, Alleina and Jasper chat idly near Jake truck, "I really despised vampire but you I like and the weird part is your odor not so bad its manageable".

Jasper and Leina smile warmly at Jake, "To add that, your odor isn't that bad for me, not only you but all the packs doesn't have awful odor", "That was weird isn't it... ". They look at Leina for answer.

"Maybe on the future our destiny, you me and Jas tangled together, thats why all of this happen, just maybe", Jasper kissed her temple and wrap his hand on her waist.

'They are lovely couple, even Edward and Bella not showed enough love'. From far I can smell Edward and Bella coming, after Lei coming in Fork i didn't feel like I'm in love im Bella anymore.