FINAL

First of all, I want to say thank you for reading this story :)

I am sorry for the very late update, i am getting busy in real life, since my daughter now almost 3 yo

She want to know about anything and everything lol, you may said how about your hubby... I dont have one lol

He kicked me out when i am 4 month pregnant and choose his mistress...but i am happy now much more happier than before.

Ok that was last words for me, i hope you guys have a great life, there always be up and down in life

When its put you down...get every reason to fight back and become stronger 😄😄😄

================================

Tomorrow, they only have tomorrow before the battle start...

Jasper P.O.V

I can feel everyone emotions right now, the one in the battlefield is the strongest. Alice and Brandon will come out first while me and Alleina coming out laters along with Nahüel and his aunt.

The twins and Jake is way behind us along with Father and the Guavere Elders and Members.

'Honey... I think I'm going to passed out', 'Darling, what happened with...wait I can hear faint heartbeat coming from... You?!', 'Sorry...Honey, I alredy knew I'm pregnant when we decided to help them...'.

I grab her hand, 'Why I'm not surprised, you always put someone else before yourself but dont you think this is bit reckless ?!', 'I'm sorry I just want to help them and secure our twin safety in this war, I knew our twin would be face the same what happened to Nessi if they where born human'.

What she said is right... I get it she is worried about the twin, but... why put our unborn child in danger too.

'I love you Darling', 'Dad...Mom,  is that means we gonna have little brother or sister?!', 'Yes, I love you guys, i love you honey'.

================================

3rd P.O.V

Alice and Brandon testified first, Alice show to Aro what would happen if the war continued, "Magnifico... To see the future before its happen".

"We bring our witnesses and some friends". Nahüel and His Aunt coming first not far behind everyone gasp when see Jasper and Alleina.

Alleina smiled and Nessi and Bella, but never look at Edward, while Jasper ignoring everyone, he knew how heartbroken his wife is and how she cried sometimes... So he doesnt bother to saw the Cullen's and their ally.

"Welcome, tell me your name", "I'm Nahüel, this is my aunt, she is the one who take care of me after i born. I changed her because I dont have any family left... Only her", "How old are you?", "150 years give or take", "How you survived", "Blood...Human food, can do both".

"Wait I heard another faint heartbeat!!", Aro look at his elite guards and signaling them to arrest Alleina and Jasper but then everyone cant move. Both the Cullen's and Volturi's is frozen from the head to toe.

"Try to harm our kind eh Aro, not wise decision is it!!", The Guavere members spread out and get behind Volturi members, ready to snatch their head all together.

Aro become more paler, "Greetings Elder Oliver and Elder Theo", "Oh save it, we dont want your bullshit... What is our warning to you.. Hurt one of our kind and you will suffer the consequences".

"Unfreezes us, why we get freezes too", Alleina and Jasper smile at their twin who stand in front of them along with Jake, "Mom and Dad is okay along with your lil brother or sister, unfreezes the Cullen's please and their ally".

They gasped when see the twin and huge wolf standing in front of Alleina and Jasper, "Try us !! Come,  If you dare to touch our parents... We would end all of you in one quick motions!!".

The Guavere elders smile proudly, after all the twin is the combination of god of war and royal warrior blood, and with the shifter as one of the twin mate... They are the strongest Guavere.

Aro and everyone in Volturi's see them with wide eyes, they have been invisible all along before they sense their parents in danger....

"Listen Aro... Have you ever heard Alleina said something or do something that offended Volturi's, Never!!! She cared and loved everyone equally...I am afraid if you try to start a war with us... You will lose your 5 members".

After Elder Oliver said that, Marcus, The Twins, Demitri and Felix unfreezes and move to Guavere side.

================================

Aro become more paler than before, "Why?! ", Felix answered, "She is our soul sister, Marcus is her soul father. We are not gonna let anyone harm her and her family's".

"We will join Guavere from now on". "I think its best if you all leave now, no law been broken so no use being here unless you want us to go full blown war.

Aro understand that he is wrong, he forget how Alleina and Jasper always respect and welcome Volturi but its too late now...

===≠=============================