II (Edited)

3rd P.O.V

After long ride, the trio arrived at Alleina house, Jacob already move her stuff and box's inside, "We are done here, Al this is your keys and all your stuff already inside, next to you like about 30 minutes is Cullen's house".

Alleina smiled warmly at Jacob and Bella, hugs them both. "Thank you guys, appreciate it...oh i am almost forget, which one of you guys are going to Fork High School ?".

Bella excitedly hugs her new friend , "Me me haha your loss Jake", "Great, ride with me tomorrow Bells", Jacob feels warm when he is near Alleina, 'She feels like home, make me missed my mom',  "Sure, sounds great... Oh thats my dad, see you tomorrow Al, bye Jake".

But before Bella can get in, the chief got out and walking towards them, "Alleina right? I am Charlie, your father friend. I'm sorry I can't pick you up by myself earlier, I have paperwork to fill out and some other stuff".

Alleina hugs her father friend before smilling warmly at him, "no worries chief, all good. Your daughter and Jake is enough, have a safe trip back home yeah", "Thank you,  and please come visit if you have time", "Sure". After that Bella and her father drive away.

Alleina look up at Jacob, "Thank you Jake for picking me up along with Bells", "No worries, I better get going now...its late already. Hang out sometimes maybe... I mean if umm you know if you don't mind", Alleina chuckled and shake her head.

"Jake hush, your rambling...I'd love to hang out sometimes, see ya Jake and good night", Jacob smile warmly at her "Laters, now get inside... I will leave once you inside also don't forget to lock the door and windows,".

============================

Jacob P.O.V

I watched as she get inside her home, 'Such a warm and lovely person, Bells seems adore her so much despite the fact that they just meet. Never ever i meet someone like her'.

No snap it Jake, since she is closed to Bella there is huge chance she would be mated to one of the Cullen's but he can tell this girl that hold so much love and sincerity in her eyes will make everything ok.

Oh well i better go before she got suspicious. Not funny if she thinks I'm a stalker.... And calling Chief Swan 😅😂

============================

Next day

Alleina picking up Bella first before going to school.

It's sunny day so no Cullen's for now,  Bella gave Al tour around their 🏫. "So basically thats that, let's go to our first class,  see ya at lunch", "Yup,  thanks again Bells".

Alleina can sense something big is going to happen soon, "Cullen's huh... Wonder who are they... Seems famous. Oh well I'll wait until tomorrow. Heh i need to buy something first before go to neighbors house".

Al and Bella parted ways after she drops Bella on her house,  "Hmm flower sounds good,  I'll buy one, hope they liked it"

Meanwhile in Cullen's house

Alice jumping excitedly, "She is here, she is here... She just landing and inside her house now, oh wow... Everyone get ready she would be here in 45 minutes, Jasper come with me".

The Cullen's chuckled softly and looks at each others, "Oh well this would be interesting, chop2 children's at least try for Jasper sake".

Rosalie seems reluctant about having another human interaction...but she will try for Jasper.

Among the other Cullen's, Rosalie cared about Jasper the most, "I'll try this time for Jasper sake", Emmett smile proudly towards his wife.

Alice and Jasper come down, "3...2...1", and then there's knock on the door