14

Thank you so much for reading this far haha you guys awesome, the victoria hair things is cleared up thank you for explain it to me 😄😄😄

Without further ado, enjoy reading
Also i do find Seavator is bit weird for last name, anyone open to suggest new one for main char last name...

Must be unique and not common name hahaha

================================

Jasper P.O.V

"Jasper,  are we arrived yet?", "Not yet darling, probably in 4 hours. Are you hungry? Need anything? ", She just shake her head and smile warmly at me, "No I'm fine honey, I will back to sleep again since you are warm to me now".

I looked at her puzzled, "Warm? I'm pretty sure my temperature is colder than you", "No... (move slightly to make herself comfortable), after i received the power... Your temperature not that cold... Not warm like human no but its normal heat.  Its great I can cuddles you without being sick 😘😋".

I kissed her lips and then her forehead before let her to sleep more, we planning to travelling around the world after spending out honeymoon. My phone ringing,  "Alice, yeah she is sleeping... No we will be back later on but we not coming back home soon. We are sorry but me and my wife need this", "We understand Jasper, me and Brandon wished you two a very happy life, Carlisle and Esme said come visit anytime... Rose is sad but after Emmett explains to her, she understands. They spent time on Africa I think 😂😅, that two is the most random pair among us".

"We love you guys too, always and don't hestitate to come find us if you guys in trouble". I knew I will missed them but now I'm married man and have beautiful wife to spent my time with.

================================

Alleina and Jasper arrived on the island that her dad gave it to her as a gift when she is 18, its in Greece.

Jasper look awed at humongous house in front of him, the island is isolated and in the heart of Greece, not many know it only people's who work there knew.

"Honey, close your 👄,  i mean I know you cant eat but imagined if somehow there is bug flying into your mouth... That would be nasty", she chuckled at her husband. Jasper smirk at her and swept her into his arm then speeding up to master bedroom.

Jasper lay her down, "Darling, hush lol stop giggling", "I'm nervous...obviously I  don't have any experience with umm sex", "No need to rush darling, let's take it slowly and until you are ready, go freshen up i will hunt for a while, I will be back soon".

================================

Alleina P.O.V

I am nervous is understatement more like terrified, what if i do something wrong or what if i messed up. I am training my powers both nullify and healing.

After 2 hours, I am going back to bedroom and open my suitcase, "Wh..  What in the world is this... Gezz thanks rose, alice and bella". I only find lingerie and laced underwear, ugh I'm not sure about this.

I decide to wear Jasper white transparent shirt, black laced bra and semi transparent black short pants. "I approved this hahaha, gezz i need to stop talking to myself like this...".

After finished dinner, Jasper took me by surprise when he zoom in next to me and hugged me tightly. "Jaz 😄😅 stop trying to scared me", "I'm sorry, I just missed you... You done honey? ".

Slowly i backed away from him and look at him, "Jas... What if i screwed up and umm I'm terrified Jas, what if i can't make you happy... Not good...  Mmhh".

================================

Jasper P.O.V

I shut her up by kissing her, she feel eager, happy but yet terrified at the same time and ashamed... Wait why ashamed... Is it because of my scar, I pushed her from me softly.

"Jas, what happen Did i do something since you stop abruptly", "I can feel your emotions you know that right and i can feel you are ashamed... Why why would you feel that way? My scar make you feel disgusted ".

Gasped, I kissed him again more fiercely, and explaining myself, "Honey dont... You got it wrong, I'm just thinking that I'm not good enough for you... I dont have perfect body either when you on the other side...".

Jaspe lift my chin up, "Doesn't matter what your body size, its you that i want so dont feel like that darling...
I love you and you only. Remember that".

================================

The kissing is intensed and ended up on more intimate situations, Jasper make sure to go slowly and not to hurt her in the process.

They both knew they will ended up having a baby soon, but they are not afraid. After all Alleina turn out not only just mere human, she is immortal half guardian half vampire