XV

Hello everyone, sorry for very late update, i got writer block lol something like that.

From now on it would be slowly updating, since its getting busy this season,  will try update soon as i can,  thank you and very sorry 🤗🙏
Hope you guys all well and in good condition, so without further ado let's get to the story

================================

Alleina P.O.V

Alice and Brandon look at me, "Al, we need your help, we gonna head to our own witness but we wanna ask you and Jasper to come with us along with Jake", 'Jas honey, what do you think?', 'We join them but i can feel you are reluctant to go', 'The twins...', 'Mom both of us would be safe'.

I nodded my head, "Very well we will go with you but we cant join in the fight, we will stand aside...", "We okay with that, everyone have a choice and your choice is acceptable after what we and Cullen's do to you guys. We all understand your choice", "Alice, dont try to read my future... You would never see it".

"How... ", "I will answer that once all of this mess is finished", "So, can you and Jasper join us searching for witnesses that can prove Nessi is not harmful and normal hybrid".

"I will join if Jasper agreed, he is my husband so we need to discuss about it, excuse me for a while...I will go talk to Jasper and Jake upstairs". Alice and Brandon nods slowly.

================================

Meanwhile in twins room

"Evanos...Evelyn", Jake look at Jasper weirdly but only to find smug smile on Jasper face. "Hello dad, oh who is this", Jake shocked and almost shift there if Jasper not held him to keep him steady.

"Wha... What? ", "Hello I'm Evanos and this Evelyn Viomenken Whitlock, son and daughter of Alleina Viomenken and Jasper Whitlock".

Jake fell over to the floor when Alleina open the door with much force and closed it. "Mom 😂😂😂, oh poor him", Alleina shocked when she saw Jake on the floor, "Why you are on the floor Jake? ", "Darling, you literally hit him when you open the door".

Alleina gasped and pull Jake up, "Sorry Jake, didnt mean to. Anyways let straight to the point. Evelyn and Jake try to see eye to eye... If my feelings right, you guys are soulmate".

Evelyn and Jake looked at each other anf surely they are maid, Alleina and Jasper hug Evelyn while Evanos bro hug Jake. "You guys not gonna hit me or anything ?". "What are you talking about Jake... I mean why we would hit you? ".

Jake telling them story about Seth who got knocked into the tree for being Nessie mate, "Oh Jake, thats the point, we are not them 😄. Just take care of Evelyn and never hurt her that will do you good if you hurt her, the one you should afraid of is me beating you not Jasper 😊".

"And mom is more scary than dad if i may add so if you value your life 😄", Jasper just laughing along with everyone.

"Jasper, come with me into our room. We need to discuss about something. Jake stay here with the twins, try to get to know personally with them". Jasper and Alleina go out from twins room and go to their own room.

================================