AFTER

Hello lovely reader, I'm sorry for rarely reply, the last chapter is the final one but since you guys ask me to update, here 1 last chapter for you guys...

Thank you for all the support and feedback, appreciate that 😊😊😊

I might slowly editing this book once i have time, now my hands full with my 2,5 yo daughter and work non stop 😅

My grammar is bad, i am sorry for that, this fanfiction is not entirely same with the original Twilight so i hope you guys not disappointed....

Last, i hope you always be happy in your life, if you feel down or mentally exhausted just relax for a while do something you like 😊😊

See ya next time 🤗😊

================================
Once everyone leaving Cullen's house, only Whitlock's, Guavere member's and Jacob stay behind.

"Marcus, what will you do now?", Elder Theo and Elder Oliver asking carefully.

"I will stay on Volterra, as the bridge between Volturi and Guavere... As for the 4 of them, its their own personal choices", "We as the twins wil stay with Whitlock's family... If they are ok with that", "As for me and Felix we will go to Volterra and accompanied Marcus".

Alleina hugs them one by one, "Thank you, for helping us if its not because you guys choose our side there will be war...".

"Alleina... Can we talk?", "Edward...Cullen's, its been a while. Honey, can I ?", Jasper chuckled and nod his head.

Before everyone can understand what is that mean, Edward being slamed to the grown and stay there. "You see, I always see you as a brother...I try to tolerate your behavior, But not anymore...Lets pretend we dont know each other".

"Please I'm sorry, I am afraid I will lose Bella", Jasper standing in front of his wife. "Please (rolling eyes), Do you think we don't care about Bella...Do you think we don't care about Cullen's ?!", "Honey, lets just go home...Jacob you will stay here or coming with us... Its up to you".

Before Alleina can go, "Auntie...","Al...please I am sorry for my husband mistake... Can you at least hug Nessie...". Jasper knew his wife is soft, soon she will forgive and forget their mistake.

"Do you think I'm different person now... Bell's? Edward deserved that and I dont use all my power only 5%, I need to do that so i can let go everything that happens in the past and forgive Cullen's". "I missed you Al, thank you for helping us", "I mean its last minute decision but...your welcome".

Bella knew Alleina still hurting because of what Edward said hence she agreed that Edward is wrong, "Even if it's last minute decision, thank you". Alleina look at Jasper, "Honey, lets go home... I'm tired and exhausted and Bella (look at Bella), I need time to forgive completely, hope you understand, missed you too".

Bella knew her bestfriend feeling, so she just hug her, "I missed you too, I know how you feel and I deeply sorry for everything, may one day you can completely forgive us".

Alleina smiled warmly and look at Nessie, "Come on Ness, you dont want to hug me... Dont be stranger Seth", They both hugging her tightly, "Now,  now dont get my clothes wet with tears".

Jasper look at his wife direction, "She is pregnant and still want to help, she is either stupid or selfish but thats what she is". Edward hang his head low, "Honey, stop... Too much information 😅😄, come on double twins and Jake, we go home now".

The Whitlock family's, gone in blink of eye, leaving everyone in shock, Guavere Elder's and their member next, Leave the shocked Cullen's and the Pack's alone.

Bella knew sometimes in the future, everything will back to normal, 'I wished you a happy life my dear friend and thank you for risking your life your family to save Nessie'. She look at Nessie smilling, "Auntie Al will be back in the future, and no she doesnt hate you... She and Uncle Jasper loved you very much".

Emmett dragged Rosalie and said, "We will began our own journey, thank you for everything Carlisle and Esme, you guys are great parents", they hugged their foster parents and leaving to whenever they want.

Now only Bella, Edward, Nessie, Carlise and Esme stay in fork, Alice and Brandon decides to travel the world on their own.

The Packs continue guarding Fork vut now they join forces with the Cold One, after all Nessie is Seth imprints.

--------- The End -------

Thank you for reading 😊😊😊