twenty nine - george

my fist connects with the cool surface of clay's door as i knock, and a sudden wave of nerves wash over me as i wait in painful silence for him to appear. what if he's had a change of heart again? or lied about the way he was feeling? maybe i should have waited a few days before coming here and seeing him.

my thoughts are interrupted when he appears in front of me, leaning against the doorframe and i freeze; anticipation settling between us both. a warm smile greets me, but a blush crawls up my neck in response.

i half-expect him to make the first move- but when he doesn't, i take a daring, bold step forward into his house. i squirm as his eyes watch me, and my chest bubbles in anxiety and curiosity. was i right? does he really not feel the way i do?

"i can't do anything until you tell me you feel the same." he states, as if he could read my mind and he takes a short step backwards.

a playful giggle escapes my lips, and i debate for a second whether i should keep him waiting or not, but i give in, "you know i do." i confirm, my face flushing from having to admit it out loud.

i don't get a chance to say anything else before clay grabs me by the front of my shirt, and immediately presses his lips to mine. my eyes widen in shock, and i gasp as our lips connect, the sudden intimate contact after weeks of nothing, it's strange, but it's a feeling i'll never forget.

through the fabric of my shirt, i feel his hands shift position, one moving down to grip my waist firmly, leaving me unable to pull away while the other finds its way to the back of my neck as he pulls me impossibly closer to him.

my arms flail up into his head, tangling themselves in the mess of his hair. his grasp on my hips loosens as he pulls away ever so slightly, "better than my dream..." he trails off, his voice barely above a whisper. i shudder at his tone and as i go to ask what this means, he cuts me off by reconnecting our lips once again.

the warmth of his hands leave my skin as he closes the door behind me, and his right hand nudges my hip, as if subtly telling me to move backwards, to which i mindlessly oblige to. i take a step back as he pushes me, pressing my back against the surface of the door. my tense muscles relax, and i feel myself sinking into a pool of bliss. i want to stay this way forever.

i repeat our words in my head, unable to stop them. do you want me in the ways i want you? it's hot, i'm hot. burning. his lips move perfectly against my own, my skin feels like its on fire and i almost can't take it. my heart thumps hard against my ribcage, threatening to explode and i'm sure he can feel it against his own skin.

my grip tightens in his soft hair as i cling even harder onto him. i can't pull away, my every thought colliding and merging into one another until i can't think straight. its like i'm being held underwater, and my brain is turning into mush, of course i do.

this moment; it's almost too much, but i just can't pull away. the scent of his cologne is suffocating, no- he is suffocating, yet i can't get enough. his lips are overpowering my senses, and i'm letting it happen.

it's as if we've waited an eternity for this moment, yet we should wait an eternity more, and with the feeling of this overwhelming bliss; i'd do it in a heartbeat. i'd wait another forever to feel this all over again.

=====

word count:719
*in editing*
please vote!
(psst i think they're in love.)

also hi guys! merry christmas, i hope you're having a good day! this early chapter is a present from me to you<3

also threre's one chapter left, after that i'll start a new one (: have lots of ideas for new dnf stories that i hope you'll like
i love you