♠ 5

{ DO CHECK THE TRAILER OF MOHABBAT. LINK IN MY BIO!! }

"I don't need to clear anybody's doubts. They are free to think whatever they're want because neither I can't stop their thinking about me nor they can control mine."

It is a pleasent morning

It is a pleasent morning. Both Nandini and Gauri went off to their work.

Manik and other ministers are in court discussing about Naman.

"What's the news about Naman?" Manik asked sitting on the throne.

"We aren't able to find him still our Majesty.." One of the minister said.

"Why the hell you all aren't able to find him still? I want him anyhow and that to alive" Manik roared and left the court in anger.

Manik moved to the sword practising area and practice some skills. Whenever he's angry or upset he do so to release his frustration and pain.

Ishita notices him and approaches him. "How are you Manik?"

"I'm fine..." Manik replied practising his moves.

"I too want to practice it, can we do it together.." Ishita asked with a flirtatious look.

"No Ishita. I'm in no mood to fight with you now.. And you don't know it well too" Manik said drinking some water.

Ishita then spots Nandini passing through the corridor when she calls her. Nandini approaches them.

"Yes princess.." Nandini said.

"I want a fight with you. You must be knowing sword fighting, do you?" Ishita asked.

"Yes, I know it. I used to learn from bhai sa.." Nandini replied.

"Then take this and come I want to win over you!" Ishita said throwing a sword at Nandini which she catches quickly. Now, I'll take my revenge on you Nandini for insulting me that day by throwing water on me and going close to my Manik.

"Ready?" Ishita asked in an attacking mode.

"Always!" Nandini said with smirk.

Ishita attacked Nandini first but Nandini defended her attack easily. She's a good warrior and knows pretty well to fight while Ishita wasn't expecting her to be this good. Manik is closely watching all the moves of Nandini and is quite impressed but maintained the normal atmosphere.

Within just few minutes Nandini made Ishita's sword fall down declaring her victory.

"Thank you for asking me to do a fight. I feel so relaxed now.." Nandini said keeping her sword on the table nearby.

"I must have won today but I wasn't practicing from 2 days that's why I didn't make it up..." Ishita said to prove herself better in front of Manik lesser known that he's for now impressed by Nandini.