♠ 4

"As I already told you, there's always a reason to fear from something and someone and that's why I'm telling you again that I'm not afraid of you!"

Nandini is cleaning Divya's room. When a little boy entered the room. Nandini smiled at the boy and waved at him. The boy moved to Nandini.

"What's your name?" Nandini said bending to his height.

"Gaurav" Gaurav said in his kiddish voice.

"Aree waah, bohot pyaara naam hai aapka.." Nandini said pulling his nose to which he giggled.

"Can you help me?"

"Order my little king. What do you want?"

"I want to play but no one is playing with me.. Will you play with me.." Gaurav asked with his sweet voice.

"Ok. But after sometime, I have some work. When my work will be finished I'll play with you otherwise the monster monkey will scold me.." Nandini said with a smile.

"Monster monkey stays in our palace?" Gaurav asked excitedly.

"Yes.."

"I want to meet him too.."

"I'll take you to him but first let me finish my work. Okay.." Nandini said while cleaning the room.

"Ok..." Gaurav said and ran out of the room and continued her work.

After completing her work Nandini is going to the other room for dusting when she saw Gaurav annoying Divya for not drinking milk. Nandini moves to them.

"What's happening here?" Nandini said bending towards Gaurav.

"He's not ready to finish his milk. He always like this... I think I have to call Manik. He can only make him finish his food by his sweet talks" Divya said.

"That monster? Seriously? He can talk sweetly too? If I see him talking sweetly or smiling, I will literally faint at that moment!" Nandini said chuckling. She then realised what she had said and that too in front of his family. "I'm sorry..."

Divya and Gaurav both chuckled at her while Nandini looks at them confused.

"I'm sorry... I will not repeat that again.." Nandini said looking down.

"You are too cute Nandini.." Divya said with a laugh. Nandini just smiled a little.

"I have to call Dev and Manik. When they'll be here then only you'll have your milk.." Divya said getting up from her seat.

"Don't worry Divya ji, I'll handle him.." Nandini said to Divya.

"No! I'll not drink it. I don't like it.." Gaurav said turning his face away.