♠ 36

"Yes, you remember that i start the fight but you won't that whether it's my fault or yours, I'm the one who says sorry in last!"

Manik enters his room to see Nandini sleeping peacefully. He approaches her and calls her name out to wake her up but in vain. He then shakes her.

''Nandini....Nandini wake up '' Manik tries to wake her up.

''Manik....let me sleep for some more time please'' Nandini said in sleepy voice.

Manik then pulls her making her sit. "Go hell with your sleep!" Manik said angrily.

"Manik.. what happened?" Nandini asked rubbing her eyes. "Why did you wake me up in the middle of the night.."

"Shut up Nandini! And tell me why did you gave the poison to Naman?" Manik asked angrily.

"Manik I..." Nandini couldn't complete as he cut her off.

"Don't you dare to say a lie Nandini.. because Iravati isn't allowed to even go near the prison and Ishaan doesn't seem doing so. So just tell me, you did that right? To save him from death sentence?" Manik shouted while Nandini stayed silent with moist eyes. "Now speak up! Why are you silent now?"

"I'm sorry.. Manik trust me.. I have no intention to hurt you or go against you but.. I have only one more day left for bhai sa's death sentence and didn't have any proofs neither against you nor him.. I didn't have another option.. I'm sorry Manik... I don't want to hurt you.." Nandini said with tears filled eyes.

Manik rolls his eyes at her. "Really? After already hurting me you are saying you don't want to hurt me! You are just impossible Nandini.."

"Manik.. I'm sorry, just hear me once. I want to..." Nandini was again cut off by him.

"It's just fine Nandini! I don't need any explanation from you.. Everytime I think everything is going well.. you do something which makes everything worse.." Manik said in anger.

"I'm sorry Manik please..." Nandini said with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry Nandini that I trusted you! From now I restrict you to go in the prison!" Manik said angrily. "Now just have your beauty sleep and be relaxed that your brother isn't getting a death sentence because he's weak! But remember Nandini, once he'll be cured I'll not kill him directly now, but he will be now now dieing hundred times before his death approaches him! Mark my words!!" He said with anger filled eyes leaving a crying Nandini behind.

Nandini sits on the bed crying. I didn't want to hurt you Manik. I just want to know who's lying and who's speaking the truth. But I didn't have much time, which made me took this step. I'm sorry Manik...

Nandini falls asleep crying while Manik didn't even check on her once.

Next morning, Manik enters the room to see Nandini sleeping in a sitting position. He makes her lay down on the bed comfortably and covers her with a blanket and leaves to take a bath.