♠ 19

"Nandini please.. I have already lost so much in my life and now I can't lose you in my dreams also.. I can't bear a separation from you after getting so much attached.."

Manik's whole evening went in these thoughts

Manik's whole evening went in these thoughts. He was lost in his own world. A maid comes with a drink to Manik. Manik being in deep thoughts drank the whole drink while Manik then leaves for his room.

The drink was spiked. Seeing Manik stumbling one of the maid smirked. Her name is Vidhi.

Vidhi approaches Manik and helds him while he stumbled. Manik tries to get released from her grip but Vidhi held him tightly. "Our Majesty, it's fine.. I'm just taking you to your room. I guess you have drank much.."

And Vidhi then takes Manik to the room which is at the back of the palace and make him lie on the bed while he's on the bed half conscious.

I have done as told by her and nobody watched me bringing him here. This back side is safer, now I just have to do some act and my work will be done and I'll receive my reward too. Vidhi wondered to herself. She then smirks and moves close to Manik.

Nandini here is searching Manik everywhere as it's night and he's not back till now. She asked Dev too and he said they both arrived together. She was searching for him when a soldier told him that he saw Manik at the back side of palace sitting in the garden.

Nandini moves to the back side but couldn't find Manik. She then starts checking few rooms and then she caught Manik with some girl. Nandini is shocked to see the scene in front of her. The girl is lying on Manik and is fully hovering him.

Nandini quickly hides behind the door. "I wasn't knowing that he's into all this stuff.. He doesn't look like those but.. I don't care whatever he does.." She's leaving from there with a frown when she heard Manik's voice.

"Wh-What are you do-ing.. Step aw.. away from me.. Lea-leave me.. I need to go... Na-ndini.. is waiting for me.." Manik said in half conscious voice. Nandini then understands the whole situation. She understands that the girl is trying to force herself on Manik.

"Why are you pushing me away.. See look at me once. I promise I won't tell anybody about what will happen between us.. Look at me.." Vidhi said cupping Manik's face who's constantly trying to get rid of her.

Nandini steps inside angrily and pulls Vidhi from Manik and gives her a tight slap. "What were you doing?"

"You.. what are you doing here?" Vidhi asked shocked.

"This is my palace! And what were you trying to do with Manik!" Nandini asked angrily.

"No..nothing.." Vidhi said looking here and there.

"I have seen everything. You were taking advantage of his state" Nandini said angrily.

"Oh! Please! I'm already getting married in a month so I don't need to take advantage of him.. He was just drunk and I was helping him out.." Vidhi said.