♠ 43

"Hum aapse mohabbat krne ke liye aapke pass aaye hai, dur jaane ke liye nhi.."

Its been two days already and now Manik's family is leaving for Anjumgarh. Among all of them Manav and Manik are most excited.

"Finally bhai sa, we will be there soon.. I can't wait to meet Gauri.." Manav said dreamingly while riding his horse while Manik smiles. He is also excited to reach there but it will be late at night when they will reach there.

Its almost dark at night when Manik along with the whole family reaches the palace of Anjumgarh. The soldiers opens the door of the palace for them while Nandini and Gauri came running downstairs along with Naman. Both Manik and Nandini smiles looking at each other. Naman welcomes them inside and show all of them  their rooms.

"Manik, Manav.. where you both are going? We are the people from bride side so we have to stay at the back side of the palace.." Rajeshwari said.

Both of pairs face fell. "Maa but we can talk to them atleast for sometime.." Manav said.

"Yes maa and about me and Nandini.. we are already married, so we will stay together na.." Manik asked.

"I know.. But she is from the groom side so she will stay here and you both come with me.. Talk later in the morning beta... Your girls are not running away.. Come now.." Rajeshwari said making Dev and Divya chuckle looking at all of their falling faces.

"Don't laugh Dev and bhabhi.. You both are staying together and we are staying apart.. Don't tease us.." Manik said with a frown making Meera smile.

"Manik, Manav and Meera come now.." Rajeshwari said dragging them with her.

They leaves for their rooms while Nandini, Gauri and Naman leaves too being upset.

"Don't worry my devar ji you both can sneak to your partners rooms at night.. Maa will not get to know anything.." Divya whispered in their ears.

"Waah! Bhabhi ho to aap jaisi.. I love you bhabhi.." Manav said in a dramatic tone making Meera, Divya and Dev chuckle.

"Baba see Manav chacha is saying I love you to your wife.. He is cheating on Gauri chachi.." Gaurav complained making everyone laugh.

"My not so innocent kid, he's just kidding.. He only loves your chachi.." Manik said giving a peck on his cheeks.