♠ 8

"You made me realize that no matter how the person looks from outside but no one can tell what's going on inside him..."

The day passes well and everyone went for their rooms for sleeping

Nandini is sitting in the balcony while Manik isn't there.

She's missing Veer. How good it could be if he was with her. She remembered their childhood while playing he promised her that he'll marry her when they will grow up. She gazes at the stars and smiles.

Manik after sometime enters the room to see Nandini standing in the balcony. "Nandini.. it's cold there, come inside..."

Nandini nods and comes back to the bed. Manik moves to the couch to be interrupted by Nandini. "Manik.. you don't need to sleep there.. The bed is big enough for both of us..."

"I'm fine here.. You sleep there. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.." Manik replied lying on the couch.

"I'm saying that I'm fine with it.. Pls.. Kbhi toh humari baat sun liya kijiye aap.." Nandini said arranging the pillows on the bed dividing it in two parts.

Manik sighs and moves to the bed. Both of them lies on the bed and pull over their blankets.

It's around midnight when Nandini opens her eyes feeling thirsty. On seeing no water in the jug kept nearby, she decides to go and fetch water by herself rather then disturbing the maids at night.

Nandini is moving towards the kitchen area to get some water when she heard some sounds from Dadi's room.

Nandini moves inside to see dadi lying on the floor with her hand on her chest. She quickly rushes to her and gets to know that she suffered from a heart attack.

Nandini shouts for the maids to come but as it's night no one came. Nandini gets worried and panicked seeing dadi in that states.

"What should I do now? No one is listening and I can't leave dadi alone here like this... Her pulses are dropping. I have to do something.." Nandini says to herself rubbing Kalavati's palms.

Nandini then remembers the thing she read from books. She joined the fingers of both of her hands and pumped her hands on dadi's chest for a few times.

Iravati who is passing from there sees it. "What happened to her?"

Just then Ishita too arrives and gets worried seeing dadi like this. "Oh god"

Nandini continued her pumping and at last she succeeded. Dadi slowly opens her eyes to see Nandini sitting near her with moist eyes. Nandini hugged dadi.

The maids then calls the other family members and everyone rushed to Dadi's room listening about her attack.

The vaidh too examines Kalavita. "She's fine our Majesty.."