♠ 7

"You aren't in darkness.. Maybe your situation bought you here. Open the curtains of happiness in your life and then see how the darkness get vanished on its own.."

It's night but Nandini didn't get a chance to talk to Manik

chance to talk to Manik. After having their dinner, everyone moves to their respective rooms.

"Where are you going Nandini? Now you have to stay with Manik.." Divya said stopping Nandini from going to her old room. Nandini having no other option just nodded and left for Manik's room.

Nandini starts leaving for Manik's room when Ishita called her from back. "Nandini.."

Nandini sighed and turned back to meet Ishita.

"Where are you going?" Ishita asked folding her hands on her chest.

"I'm going for a war! Wanna join.." Nandini replied with a sly smile.

"Just shut up Nandini! What do you think yourself?" Ishita asked being annoyed.

"I'm a girl and I think myself as a girl only.. Any problem?" Nandini asked.

"I never thought you are that cunning. I mean how cleverly yet smoothly you trapped Manik in your trap and get married to him. I have never seen a cunning lady like you... From day one, you have your eyes laid on Manik and you now fulfilled your plan by getting married to him.." Ishita said in anger.

"I don't think I'm answerable to you but you know I am always taught to respect everyone around..." Nandini said and then paused for a while. "Wait, don't tell me you are jealous of me.. I mean what you were trying to do since a long time, I did it just in few days! Yes, you are right... You must have never seen someone like me and make sure you never will. Because I'm unique not like you who just throw yourself on others around and interfere in their personal life. And yes, learn to talk properly before I lose my patience on you.." Nandini replied with a warning tone and left from there for Manik's room.

Nandini entered the room to see Manik writing a letter. Manik glanced at Nandini for once and then continued doing his work.

"Manik... I want to talk.." Nandini said to Manik approaching him.

"Say.."

"I'm sorry..." Nandini said in a low voice. Manik stopped writing hearing her words.

"What did you just said?" Manik asked keeping his work aside.

"I said sorry.." Nandini said lowering her eyes.

Manik smirked. "For which reason? You have to apologize to me for a lot of things...so I'm asking for which mistake you are apologizing.."

"Don't get your expectations too high. I'm asking you a sorry for slapping you that day.. I was angry at that time and I don't know when I slapped you" Nandini replied looking at him for his answer.