♠ 20

"I'm already dead my wildcat by your looks.."

It's morning and there's a knock on the door of the room where Manik is kept

Manik wakes up with a knock. Manik moves to the door but doesn't opens it. "Yes.."

"Greetings Our Majesty. You have been called in the court after sometime. So please get ready.." The soldier said from outside.

The soldier then ask him to get ready as he would be called in court after sometime from outside only.

Manik sees Nandini sleeping. He covers her properly with a blanket and gets ready.

"Nandini.. wake up. I have to leave from here and you should leave too now.. wake up.." Manik said waking her up.

Manik then moves out with the soldiers and Nandini seeing the soldiers leaving quickly escapes from there.

After getting ready, everyone reaches the court. Vidhi again repeat the same thing happened with her and cries fakely.

"Before you say anything.. I want to say something.." Manik says interupting the interaction.

"Yes, our Majesty.." One of the leader spoke up.

"I want to confess something.. I-I think I really like Vidhi and.. I want to marry her.. Will you marry me Vidhi" Manik said kneeling at Vidhi.

Vidhi is hell shocked by this statement of Manik. While the people of kingdom praised this act of Manik.

"He's doing right marrying her now"

"Yes, after what had happened with her maybe no one accept her but our Majesty has a big heart"

"She must be lucky that he fall for her"

"He's doing right thing by repenting his mistake"

As the news has spread all over the kingdom, the people went against Manik but now they are all in favour of him. Manik turns at Nandini who winks at her.

This all was planned by Nandini. She asked Manik to propose Vidhi for marriage.

Flashback:

"Are you insane? Have you sold your brain to someone! I won't marry her ever! " Manik said being angry.

"Oho Manik.. Firstly stop being this Monster and listen to me.. See, as I told you Vidhi said that she's already engaged, so when you will propose her for marriage, she will automatically decline and will have to answer everyone's questions. And your people who are against you, will support you once again.." Nandini said.

"Are you sure, this is going to work?" Manik asked.

"101%" Nandini said with a smile.