♠ 29

"You are just innocent like a small kid but strong and intelligent at the same time. I just can't tell in words that how much I love you.."

It's almost night, when Manik at last decides to go to his room

It's almost night, when Manik at last decides to go to his room. He wasn't sure how will he face Nandini. He slowly enters the room to be left in a shock.

Manik sees Nandini drinking. He couldn't believe his eyes. He sees Nandini drinking with 2-3 glasses already kept empty. He quickly approaches Nandini. "Nandini! What are you doing?" Manik said snatching the glass from her hand.

Nandini pouts at him. "Aeee... Give me my glass. I was drinking na.. You can't snatch it from me.. Give me.." She said snatching her glass from him and starting drinking again.

Manik gets angry and throws the glass from her hand. "What the hell Nandini! What are you doing? And from when did you start drinking? I never saw you.."

Nandini frowns at him. "Oho.. Why did you threw it? It was so yummy Manik.. Let me go.. I'll get some more for me.." Nandini said leaving the room.

Manik quickly moves and blocks her way. "Nandini move to the bed right now.." He said strictly.

"No! I'll not obey you!" Nandini said and tries to leave when Manik again blocks her way.

"Nandini! I said move to bed!" Manik said in his cold voice.

Nandini frowns. "You are again turning into a monster! Monster Manik!"

"Oh okay.. I won't turn into a monster. But move to bed first.." Manik said.

"You will also come.." Nandini asked to which Manik nods.

Manik makes Nandini sit on the bed while Nandini keeps staring at him. "What are you looking at?"

Nandini comes close to him and pulls his cheeks. "You are so cute Manik.. I never thought that Monsters are this cute.."

Manik smiles. "I know.. But you are more cute than me.."

Nandini chuckles. "I have a secret.. But first promise me you won't tell this to anyone.."

"Ok.. I won't.." Manik said.

"Come close.." Nandini said.

"Huh?" Manik said shocked.

Nandini pulls to him by his collar. Both stares at each other deeply. Manik holds her by waist and pulls more to himself. He brushes his cheeks with hers.

"Manik... Listen na.." Nandini said which makes Manik break his trance.

"Haa say.." Manik said leaving her.

"I.. am not.. drunk!" Nandini says and laughs. While Manik sighs in disbelief.

"I know.. You aren't drunk.." Manik said in disbelief.