♠ 23

"My tears and words can never tell your importance for me.."

Manik then wipes off his tears

Manik then wipes off his tears. He dips a clean white cloth in water and then puts on her forehead to reduce her fever. He's constantly wiping off her sweat and rubbing her palms and feet. But Nandini didn't showed any response. The whole night went but Nandini didn't get her conscious back.

It's morning by now but Nandini is still lying on the bed unconscious. Everyone come to see her but Manik didn't left her side for a second.

"Manik beta, I'm here with Nandini, you haven't slept the whole night and didn't even have your food.. Take some rest beta.." Rajeshwari said looking at Manik's condition.

"No maa, I'm fine. I'll stay with her please.." Manik said.

"Manik at least freshen up yourself.. If you will fall sick then who will take care of her" Divya said.

"Yes Our Majesty, we all are here with us, you go and freshen up yourself" Gauri said to Manik.

Manik nods and leaves. "Maa, have you seen bhai sa today?" Manav said looking at Rajeshwari.

Rajeshwari gave a small smile to him. "Hmm.. He didn't cry after that day. But I saw the same Manik today which was lost somewhere.. I saw my old Manik today, who don't used to hide his fears, tears and smiles.. This is only possible because of Nandini.. I wish she get up soon.."

"She'll surely maa.. Because if she won't, Manik will again shift to his own world of which Nandini bring him out.. He now smiles unlike then when he forgot.." Divya said with a small smile.

Manav hugged her mother while a lone tear escape from his eyes. "Hume uski bohot yaad aati hai maa.."

Rajeshwari smiled with tears in her eyes while Gauri look at them confused. "Are you all fine?"

"Whom do you all miss?" Ishaan asked looking at them in confusion.

Rajeshwari quickly wipes off her tears. "Nothing beta.. Manav I'm going to temple with Divya to pray for Nandini. You all stay with Nandini.."

After sometime Manik come after getting ready. "Manav, Gauri and Ishaan, you all go and have something I'm with Nandini.."

They nods and leaves from there. "Nandini.. It's going to be afternoon soon, how much will you sleep now. Please wake up.. please.. I can't see you like this.." Manik cries keeping his head on her hand. "Nandini.. look at your monster, you never seen him crying na.. now see he's crying for his wildcat. At least open your eyes now.."

"You always annoy me but now it's over limit.. Open your eyes, I'm missing your smile, your endless talks that used to eat up my head.." Manik said. "I will even accompany you in the temples too but please wake up.."