♠ 35

"Don't stare me with your big eyes right now.. We have full night for that.."

Nandini then starts leaving

Nandini then starts leaving. "Ok, then I'm leaving..."

Manik held her wrist. "Can i join you all?"

"No!" Nandini said.

"But why?" Manik asked.

"Manik, you know na.. I have told Meera that you are busy, that's why she's accompanying me.. Now let me go. She must be waiting for me.." She starts leaving but notices a sad Manik. "We will go together some other day, promise.."

Manik smiles and then Nandini leaves after giving him a smile in return.

Nandini and Meera sits in the palanquin and leaves for the waterfall. Both of them reaches the waterfall area to see Dev-Divya and Manav-Gauri. They smiles to see Meera with Nandini.

Manav and Dev rushes to Meera and Manav hugs her sister.

"What happened to you suddenly? Showering so much love on her.." Dev asked with a smile.

"Showering love and that to on her.. No way! I'm just hugging her.." Manav said breaking the hug while Nandini smiles.

Everyone meets Meera and all of them sat around talking about random things while Gaurav in Nandini's lap.

Nandini then notices Ishaan looking at Meera. "What are you looking at?" Nandini asked whispering him.

"Nothing..." Ishaan said with a small smile.

"Chacha!" Gaurav shouted pointing towards the tree.

Everyone turns to see Manik approaching them. Nandini sighs as somewhere she's knowing he won't sit there alone. Manik secretly winks at her making her smile, while Meera clears her throat seeing their eye talk.

"Bhai sa, you weren't going to come I guess.." Meera said.

Manik settled himself besides Nandini. "Yes.. but then I have to come cancelling my meetings for your bhabhi or she would make me sleep on the couch.."

Everyone chuckled at his words while Nandini glares at him.

"Chacha, come na.. Let's go near the water. I want to see it more closely" Gaurav said getting up from Nandini's lap.

"Yes, bhai sa let's go.. You all too come.." Manav said.

"Bhai sa, I'll stay here only.. I'll watch you all from here.." Meera said.

"But Meera.." Manav said when Divya cuts him off.

"It's ok.. You stay here. Manav.. let her be, you go with Gauri.." Divya said making Gauri smile.

All of them moves near the waterfall with their respective partners. Meera was sitting there when Ishaan approaches her. Meera shifts away from him seeing him approaching her.