♠ 13

"Ok I'm coming, don't dare to leave me alone"
"I'll die before even thinking that.."

Nandini hugs everyone and then both leaves

Nandini hugs everyone and then both leaves. Nandini didn't like Manik ignoring her but understands that he's angry on her so she tried to talk to him.

Both are seated in a Bullock cart and are riding towards the village.

"Manik..." Nandini said in a low voice but Manik didn't responded.

"Manik..." Nandini said a bit louder but still he remained silent.

"Manik don't ignore me please.." Nandini said looking at him but still he didn't speak anything.

Nandini then stops calling him and sits their itself silently and soon drifted to sleep. Manik glanced at her to see her sleeping.

Just then their cart moves from the rock which made Nandini's head fell on Manik. Manik turns and then puts her head properly on his shoulder and then his head above hers and slightly caresses her head while looking at her with a smile.

After sometime, they reached the village. Manik shakes Nandini to wake her up. "Nandini.. we reached, wake up.."

Nandini slowly opens her eyes. "Come down, we reached.." Manik said and jumped from the cart. He then gave his hand to Nandini. Nandini hold his hand and jumped from the cart. Manik then pays the man who's driving the cart and then the man leaves.

"You said we reached, but I can't see any house or anything around? Where are we?" Nandini asked looking at her surroundings.

Manik sighs in disbelief. "Yes, you are right, there's nothing around because I changed the destination when you are sleeping and asked that man to drop you here so that I can leave you here and then leave from here alone.."

"So, you have said to me that you don't want me to come along with you, I have said something to maa.. What's the need to do all this?" Nandini said.

"Are you for real? Do you really think that? Leave it! We have to go to the village from here by walking.." Manik said and starts walking ahead.

Nandini nods with a pout and starts walking besides him.

"Manik... why are you ignoring me?" Nandini said but Manik just kept walking.

"At least tell what I did?" Nandini said coming in front of him not letting him to move forward.

"Nandini, we are already getting late, leave my way.." Manik said.

"No, first at least tell me the reason!" Nandini asked.

"I'm ignoring you because I don't want to talk to you!" Manik said and then slightly pushed Nandini aside and starts walking.

Nandini again stood in front of him blocking his way. "But why?"

"Because of what you did!" Manik said in frustration.