13~ Our (Possible) Future

Hello, guys. This chapter will get very steamy near the end. If you don't want to read it, I will set up *** at where it begins and ends.

-M12
—-
13~ Our (Possible) Future

Nylein

I woke in the morning in the loving embrace of my mate. I smiled softly and snuggled closer. It's been almost a whole month since I've seen my master and Leon. I miss them so much. I feel like I'm lacking in my training. I've been training myself, practicing in the November snow, making it go from snow, to water, to steam, but only small handfuls at a time.

Today, I decided I was going to train with the snow again. I carefully got up and dressed in a black sweater, heavy jeans, and the snow shoes Nathan bought for me. I completed my look with my cloak and trekked outside, Wynda right beside me.

As I practiced, my mind wandered once more to my master and Leon. Sometimes I check in on the two. I either find them sitting around a campfire somewhere, or they're doing their own form of training. It's comforting to know that they're still alive, but I just have this feeling they might be coming for me.

"Nylein!" I looked over my shoulder and Wynda turned to see who was there. I knew it was Nathan by his voice. He was running towards us with three coats in his hands. "Nylein, it's freezing out here! You need more warmth than your cloak!"

I pulled it closer around me and faced him completely. "I'll admit that it is a bit chilly, but I don't really feel too much of it. Nathan, I know you're worried, but I'm fine. I've been in colder places than this." I scooped up some more snow.

"Watch what I can do." I said eagerly. I switched over to his vision and watched as I made the snow turn from its solid form into liquid, then evaporate into the air. "I can do that because my affinity is fire. I've been practicing with it and a lot of other things. I can't stop now that I've become your mate."

He sighed heavily and I went back to Wynda so I could see his amused, yet concerned expression. "Nylein, it's nice to know that you can do these things and can possibly save yourself, but I just get so worried about you, especially with you being blind. My wolf doesn't like the fact that you could be taken from us at any second. This is putting my protectiveness into overdrive."

I crossed my arms. "I've noticed, and its gotten a bit annoying."

"I can't control it." He ran his hand over his face. "Can you please put on one of the jackets?"

I groaned. "I was done for the day, anyway." I started walking back to the house, Wynda right beside me, when the sound of someone approaching us made me stop.

"Nathan!" Alron. "Rogues are closing in. They've found out about Nylein. They want her."

Nathan growled and I turned so I was facing Alron. "They won't get her! Nylein, get inside." I frowned, but complied. I may be blind, but I've been teaching myself to fight. I'll show him one day. I'm not helpless like the very first time he met me.

I closed the door to the pack house and headed up to our room. I passed a few people and I saw them nod to me through Wynda's eyes. Nathan has yet to formally introduce me to everyone. I'm hoping he'll do that soon. Everyone needs to know who their future Luna is.

I made it to our room and froze. There sat my master on the bed, staring right at me. I sent Wynda in so she could see where Leon was. He was waiting for me behind the door to ambush me. I stayed put, not daring to head in.

"Nylein, it's been so long." My master pat the spot beside him. "Come talk to me. I want to hear how you've been. I've been so worried about you." Wynda sat in the middle of the room, positioned to where I could see both my master and Leon.