3~ Shyrone Pack and the Possible Sight

Nathan

I decided to not punish my future beta after he punched me. He had a reason. Somehow, a Sorcerer had found a way to steal my sight.

At this moment, I was standing before the pack I was to lead soon during a meeting. "Members of the Shyrone Pack," I announced loudly, my voice carrying. "Today, a Sorcerer took over my vision." There were gasps and hisses from the crowd. I held up a hand to silence them. "Had my beta not ran up and slapped some sense into me, who knows what would have happened had he not hit me, breaking the connection between me and the little wench."

I had to wait for them to quiet down. "I swear to you, once I find that Sorcerer, he will be a dead man." I started pacing around the small stage, indicating a change of the subject. "Now, some of you are wondering when I will find my mate to further strengthen the pack. I don't know when I'll find her, but I promise you, I will find her before the New Year. We will have our Luna!"

Cheers erupted from the crowd.

Ever since I had turned sixteen two years ago, I've been waiting for the day I would find my Chosen Other Half. I know she's out there, and I am willing to wait for her. I don't know if I will be able to find her before the year's out, but I know I'll find her. I just have this feeling I might be seeing her soon.

The feeling is strong, and I can't wait.

The pack dispersed and I watched them leave. It gave me a sense of pride to see the strongest pack in North Dakota following my orders, even if I'm not the alpha yet. I just know that my mate will be well protected here.

I wonder what she's like.

Is she tall?

Is she short?

What is her hair color?

Eye color?

What about her will I see first?

What will my mark look like on her neck?

I could feel a bit of arousal as I thought about what my mate would look like. I walked off the stage and headed for my room. I just know my mate will be perfect in every way possible. From the way she looks at me, to the way she speaks and walks. I just hope I can meet my perfect beauty soon.

I want to hold her.

To kiss her senseless.

And to protect her forevermore.

I laid on my bed and thought back to a dream I had last night. I was running through a forest in my human form. I was worried, and I knew I just had to find this person. When I broke through a clearing, there she stood, her fiery red hair billowing around her. Slowly, she'd turn around, and just before I could see her face, I'd wake up. I've been having this dream for the past few months now.

There is no doubt in my mind that I am dreaming about my mate. All I know is that she has fiery red hair. It comes down to about the middle of her back, and when the wind catches it, it seems to resemble an open flame.

I wish I can see her face so I know what to look for. There are plenty of people that have red hair, but none of them look like hers. They can't be her. Nothing sparks in me when I see them.

I tucked my hands under my head and stared at my ceiling. As I let my mind wander, my focus turned to that red hair. My arm reached up, and I could almost touch it.

The image abruptly faded away when a knock sounded at my door. I sighed and sat up. "Come in..."

My future beta, Alron, walked in. He had a bright smile on his face. "You'll never believe what the boys and I just found."