Chapter three

**the next day**
On the bus you were looking for peter, wanting to sit with him. You found him and he moved his backpack and you two sat with each other on the way to school. When you guys got to school, peter was walking with you to science. He was walking pretty close to you. Your guys' hands kept hitting each other's. At one point you felt him grab for your hand to hold yours. You wanted to smile but didn't want to make it obvious so you try to hide it.

When you guys got to class, peter was sitting by you agin.

You: hey
Peter: hi
You: are you ready for the test
Peter: no, not really. You?
You: no
You say with a laugh. Peter smiles back. When the teacher was handing out the tests you were following the teacher with your eyes waiting for him to give you your test. When the test began you had a feeling that you were going to fail, but the help of peter did help when you'd study. After science when you were walking to art, peter was walking with you agin.

Peter: how do you think you did on the test?
You: It actually wasn't that hard. But I still probably didn't do well.
Peter: Ah, I bet you did fine.
He nudged you with his elbow which made you get butterflies in you stomach.

When you were in study hall, you were thinking of what you were going to wear to the dance. You thought of a navy blue dress that was that flairs out at the bottom a little. The dance was only in two days, you could hardly wait. At lunch time peter came and sat with you. He was the one to start the conversation like usual. He started talking about the dance.

Peter: what time do you want me to pick you up?
You: you don't need to pick me up. I can pick you up, I insist.
Peter: you sure?
You: yes Peter.
He kept talking about the dance. He seemed really excited, he just kept blabbing on. You've never heard him talk this much and never seen him this excited. This made you happy. You thought of asking him to come over for supper and then you guys can study at your house.

You: hey Pete?
You interrupt him.
Peter: yeah
You: instead of studying at school today, do you want to come over and study at my place. And have supper with me and my family?
Peter: a-at you house? With your parents?
You: yeah it'll be just my mom, my dad, me, and you. (You're an only child)
Peter: sure. If it's ok with my aunt.
You: ok! Great.

A few classes later, peter comes up to you in the hall and says he can come over to your house. And you say that it's okay with your parents. This would be the first time Peter would be meeting your parents, you could tell he was nervous.

You: don't worry, you don't need to dress up or anything. Just wear your normal school clothes.
You say jokingly
Peter: right, ok.
He says with a sigh and a smile.