Chapter Fifteen

You(still in peters arms): what are we going to do while the rest of the school eats lunch?
Peter: i don't know, what ever you want to do.
You: what if we went somewhere off campus?
  Peter pulls out of the hug.
Peter: really?
  He looked at you surprised because you're usually the good one.
Peter:we could. But we might get in trouble.
You: it's the second to last day of school what's the worst that could happen. And it's not like we're learning something in lunch so it wouldn't be that bad.
Peter: ok, it's a plan. We still have 20 minutes till this class hour is over though so what do you want to do in the meantime?
You: what if we left early.
Peter: are you sure?
  He sounded surprised and worried at the same time.
You: yeah, we can pack up now, sneak down the hall by Mr. Stark's room and then pass Mrs. Vision's, then we'd only need to pass three rooms and then the doors are right there.
Peter:but we'd have to pass the office, the walls are basically all glass.
You: we'll just stay low
  You say with a laugh.

After you guys packed up you and Peter snuck out. You made it only to the lunchroom (near Mrs. Skindowski's class) when you saw a teacher coming down the hall, it didn't take long to realize it was the principal, Mr.Beck. You both looked at each other nervously, and making it look like your having a conversation. When he came closer he asked a few questions about what you two were doing.

Mr.Beck: do you two have a pass?
You and Peter: no
Beck: where are you two heading.
  You and Peter looked at each other again nervously.
You: um, Mr. Fallon said we could uhh-
Peter: get some supplies for the lab from the teachers lounge.
You: yeah
Beck: hmm, don't you two have science first hour?
Peter: yeah, but he uh came to our English class to ask us for help.
Beck: peter aren't you supposed to be in study hall now? I just came from your class to talk to your teacher, and said he didn't know where you were. So what are you two actually doing.
  You and Peter were speechless.
Beck: let's talk in my office.

Shit shit shit! If he calls my parents I'm going to be in HUGE trouble. I probably won't be able to go to the dance now. Or worse, not be able to see peter anymore.

When you, Peter, and Mr. Beck got to his office, you and Peter sat in the chairs across Mr. Becks desk and he sat in his desk.
Beck: so. What were you two actually doing?
You and Peter look at each other for a second. Peter started to talk first.
Peter: well if we're being completely honest I-
*you interrupt him*
You: I texted Peter to meet me by the lunchroom because I was having a really ruff day and needed to talk to someone so we were walking to the lunch room to talk.
That was close. Hopefully he'll think it's real.
Beck: peter, is this true?
Peter: mhm, yeah.
  He looked terrified. This is all my fault, it was my idea to do this. I feel so bad.
Beck: ok, I believe you two. Go along with... whatever.
Peter and you: thank you.

When you and Peter left his office you thought it'd be to risky to leave school now so you started walking to the library to "study".
Peter: that was close.
You: yeah. Sorry, it was my fault
Peter: no, no. Blame me I was the one who asked you to that room.
You: yeah, but it was my idea to leave. I feel really bad Peter. I'm sorry.
Peter: it's fine. How bout we go to the library and do something.
  He says looking at you with a crooked smile.
You: ok.
  You say back with a smile and blushed

When you guys got to the library there weren't any students in there because they were all eating lunch but there was only one teacher at the front desk. Peter looked behind him to look at you, he smiled and tilted his head like he was saying "follow me". He took you to the back where nobody goes, the book shelf's were up to your shoulders, Peter bent down and pulled you down with him. Now you both were sitting across from each other.
*whispering*
You: Peter what are you doing?
Peter: shh
  He says while putting his hand on your knee and leans in for a kiss. You put your hand on his cheek and you feel him pushing you back to lay down. As you were laying down he put one of his arms behind you to lay you down gently, his other arm was on the ground supporting you two as he put you down. As your hand was still on his cheek, you put your other hand in his side following it up to the arm he was holding you with and felt his bicep. Holy crap, why is he so strong? When your back finally laid flat on the ground he pulled his arm out from underneath you then the kiss ended, peter pulled away and was kneeling over you on all fours, looking you in the eyes. The hand that was on his cheek is now on his chest and your other hand is still on his arm. Peter came down to his elbows and you both started to make out. Sometimes he would go to your neck and kiss you there for a while. Eventually he got even lower, his chest was touching yours. You moved your hands to his back feeling his shoulder blades and sometimes rubbing his hair making it all messy. The two of you were laughing which made you think that the teacher was going to come back by you two but it looked like she didn't care. She was to busy in her work to even notice.

After a while you tried to make Peter switch spots with you by putting your arm behind his neck and grabbed his opposite shoulder, you tried to sit up a bit while peter was moving back with you still trying to kiss you, you turned to you left bringing Peter with you, you swung your keg over him and you were sitting on his stomach, now your on top and Peters under your. In the middle of trying to turn over, one of you bumped the book shelf nearly tipping it over. Since on Peter, you sat yourself up to look between the books to see if the teacher looked over. When you were doing that, you felt Peters warm hands on each of your thighs rubbing them.
You put your hands on his.
*whispering*
You: we're good  
Peter: really? She didn't hear or see that?
You: she didn't even look up.
Peter: wow she-
You interrupted him by kissing him and almost laid all the way down on Peter's chest. His hands went around your waist and sometimes he'd put his hands on the back of your thighs. And you'd put your hands either on his chest or his cheek and neck area. This whole time, the feeling you felt couldn't be met by anything else, you didn't know how to feel, all at the same time your were happy, nervous, and scared. Your heart was racing because of how happy you were but your stomach was also filled with butterflies, the good and bad kind. You were scared of if a teacher was going to see you two, worried of what Peter thought of you. Does he even like me? Did he say yes to when I asked him to the dance just so he could make me happy? But if he really didn't like me then why would we be doing this? What if  he's cheating on me? But you were also happy. You tried to ignore all those thoughts and just think of how lucky you were to be with Peter.