Chapter Six

It was going on 10:00 you and asked Peter when he had to be home, but he didn't answer you so you looked up at him and saw that he was asleep. You thought of waking him up. But got distracted on how good he looked. His hair was a bit messed up, we were leaning against the wall, and he was sitting up more than you so he used had his arm as a pillow, it was behind him and you saw his muscles on his arm. Woah I never realized how much muscle he has. His eyelashes were thick and beautiful, and his lips, they looked so soft. You wanted to kiss him. Oh how it'd be to kiss Peter Parker. What if he kissed me first, what would I say after 'thank you'? No that sounds stupid. I'd of course kiss him back though- what if I were to kiss him first, where would our first kiss be, probably at the dance. You started to feel tired so you paused the show and turned off the computer and moved it to the side. You looked at him and he looked a little cold so you gave him some of your blanket, you looked back up at him and thought he looked uncomfortable so you grabbed him a small pillow, sat up slowly, lifted his head forward gently, moved his arm and put the pillow behind him. You grabbed yourself a small pillow and slowly moved back to where you were. The moonlight shined through the window, enough to light up the room a little. You looked up at peter one last time, smiled, and slowly drifted off to sleep. If my parents find us they're gonna kill me for sleeping with Peter. But I like this, I don't care what they think or sag, it's not like we did anything. It was cold still so you curled up in a little ball agin. Jeez why is it so cold in here, it feels like its the middle of winter. Why do my parents have the air on so low.

...

After a while, you felt peter moving around. He was trying to get comfortable, the bed was pretty wide so if we laid down all the way, your feet would only hang off a little. (if you're short) you thought of  opening your eyes but didn't, when he finally got in the position he wanted to be in, you had a feeling he was facing your way so you open your eyes slowly only to find him looking at you. Even though you could barely see there was enough light from the moon for you to see his brown eyes. Wow his eyes, they're so pretty. They were the most beautiful brown eyes you have ever seen.

Peter: *whispering* Hi.
He says with a little smile, pulled the blanket up to your shoulder and closed his eyes. You smiled too. Good night Peter.