Chapter Ten

When you got back to your house both of your parents were up, you went to your room and changed into dry clothes and came back down for breakfast. They were waiting for you so you all could eat. There was some silence, you thought that you were going to get "the talk" because of last night but they didn't say anything. You thought your dad was the only one who knew about peter sleeping over, and he was. Your mom didn't know yet.

Dad: so y/n, about last night.
Oh no, what is he going to say.
Dad: you and Peter.
He said it with a smile, he was picking on you a little.
Mom: wait, what am I missing out on?
Dad: oh y/n and-
You: nothing!
Mom: y/n what did you do?
She sounded serious so you told her.
You: last night... Peter and I sorta... slept together.
Mom: what!?
You: but we didn't do anything! I swear. We just fell asleep next to each other. That's it.

You didn't tell her about the kiss. And your dad didn't know of the kiss either. You glanced over at your mom and she looked upset. You hated seeing her upset. And you felt a little sorry, but not at the same time because you got to sleep with Peter. You also thought of asking them if you could go on the date with Peter but thought it wasn't good timing.

When you guys finished breakfast, you helped clean up and then went to your room. You got bored quickly so you texted Peter.
You: hey
He read it, but instead of him texting you back he called you.
Peter: hey you.
You: hi
Peter: what's up.
You: nothing much.
Peter: same. Were your parents mad about last night?
You: not so much of my dad, but my mom looked a little upset. But I think she was more mad at me than you.
Peter: oh, that's good. Do you know if your able to go out tomorrow?
You: no, I didn't ask yet but I will later and let you know.
Peter: ok, sounds good. Y/n?
You: yeah?
Peter: about last night, when you woke up from your dream?
You: yeah
Peter: what-
You hear a yell from Peters side of the phone. It was his aunt.
Peter: sorry, I have to go. I'm always here for you if you need anything.
You: I know, thanks peter. Bye
Peter: bye.

You were kinda glad that his aunt called for him because you still weren't ready to tell anyone about the dream.

...

It was lunch time and this time you were going to ask them if you could go out with Peter tomorrow. Your parents kept talking and you were waiting for a chance where you could speak. Whenever you thought you had a chance you'd get interrupted. Ok now- nope. Maybe now?- ugh they won't stop. I'll just ask after lunch... wait, it's quite I'll ask now.
You asked them what you are going to do tomorrow.

You: what are we doing tomorrow
Mom: nothing, why?
You: well, when I walked Peter home he asked me out. But I don't know if we're dong anything so I said maybe.
Mom: what time?
You: around 7:00
You saw your parents exchange looks, you were more worried about your mom saying no than your dad.
Mom: sure
You:really?! Dad?
You looked over at him and he had a small smile on his face.
Dad: I don't care.
You: thank you guys.
You say with a big smile
Dad: be home by ten. The latest.
You: 10:30?
Dad: ten
You: 10:30
Dad: fine

When you were done with lunch, you went to your room and called Peter, telling him that you were able to go out with him but had to be back by 10:30. He said that was fine with him.