Chapter four

After school you and peter meet up by the front doors of the school and started walking to your house. When you guys were walking, this time you were the one who was talking about the dance. You were rambling on like what Peter was doing at lunch. By the time you guys got to your house you started to calm down and didn't talk as much about the dance.

When you got inside you could smell your mom making the food. You introduce peter to your mom. They said hi to each and she said that food would be ready in ten minutes so you asked Peter if he wanted a house tour. He said sure.
You started in the kitchen.
You: this is the kitchen, if you come through this way, there is the living room, coming this way, here is the bathroom. Follow me this way.
You guys were going upstairs.
You: to the right is my parents room, go forwards one door is the guest bedroom, this is the bathroom. And finally, on the left, my room.

You opened the door and you let him in. You started to close your door but not even getting it half way closed, you hear your mom yell from downstairs.
Mom: leave your door open y/n, I don't want you two doing who knows what!
You(to peter): *sigh* that's my mom for you.
Peter: heh, it's a very nice house you have
You: thanks
Peter: may I ask where your dad is? I thought you said he'd be here.
You: oh yeah, he doesn't get off of work till later. He usually comes at like 4:00. (It was 3:30)
Mom: dinners ready!
She yells from downstairs. When you guys got down stairs, you helped your mom set the table while Peter went and sat down at the table. When you were done setting the table, you sat across from Peter and your mom sat to the right of you. (The table was circular and you all sat on one side of the table. There was one spot empty for your dad). After about ten minutes, your dad got home. He went to the sink and washed his hands, then came over by Peter, shook his hand, and introduced himself.

After supper, you and Peter cleared the table while your dad went to the living room and watch tv. And your mom was putting the left overs in containers. At one point, peter was at the table getting more dishes as you were putting dishes in the sink, you both turned around at the same time and almost bumped into each other. And after you two turned around agin, you made eye contact and smiled at each other.

Side note: sorry about the part where you show peter around your house I didn't explain it very well, I didn't want to carry it on to long where I'd lose the reader's attention.