Chapter fourteen

When you got to school you couldn't wait to get to science and see Peter. When you were walking you kept feeling Charlie stepping on the back of your shoes and calling you names, this got you annoyed so you started to walk faster to get away from Charlie. When you got to your locker and got it open, it flung shut, Charlie closed it on you, he laughed and walked away. When you were walking to class you passed a small hallway that barely anyone uses and heard someone call your name. You stopped mid step and saw peter poking his head out of a door way, he motioned you to come by him and you did. He pulled you in by your wrist and he closed the door behind him. You were glad you found Peter because your day hasn't gone very well so far and needed a hug. He saw that you didn't look as happy as usual.
Peter: y/n, what's wrong?
He says in a worried voice.
You: Charlie.
That's all you had to say and Peter knew exactly who and what you were talking about.
Peter: he still picks on you?
You: yeah..
You say looking down at the ground. Peter was standing a few feet across from you and he came closer to you, he put his hand on your chin to lift your head up and he touched you bottom lip with his thumb. He gave you a small kiss and gave you a hug. You hugged him back. "It's ok, I got you" he says. The room you guys were in was an old classroom used for storage so you really didn't worry much if someone would walk in on you. The two minute bell rang but Peter was still hugging you. Both of his arms were over yours. One of his arms were horizontal on your upper back and and the other was up and down with his hand resting on your head. His face was buried into you shoulder and you felt him kiss your neck, you felt him kiss you all the way up to your lips and you giggled and lightly pushed him away saying that you two need to get to class. The science class was on the other side of the school  so you two ran to class together ignoring the three teachers who told you to walk and you guys made it to class in time.

After science, art and math, you had English the class before lunch.Right when the bell rang for last class to be over with you got a text from Peter saying to meet him in 221B and not go in your next class, where he wanted to meet was the room you two were in in the morning. You were a bit confused why he wanted you to meet him there but went anyways. When you got to the room you saw the door opened a crack so you opened It the rest of the way letting yourself in. The first this you saw were two desks pushed together with a cloth over it and fake candles with food on the desks and a smell radio playing some music, then you saw peter come out of the corner.
Peter: ah, there you are. Close the door.
He says in a whisper voice. You did so. He had his hands behind his backend pulled out a (your favorite flower) and brought it up to his nose and smelt it while making eye contact with you and you giggled. You walked up to him with a big smile and a surprised face, he put the flower behind your ear and he smiled at you.
Peter: may I?
He says walking to the chair and pulling it out for you to sit on. You sat on it and he pushed you in.
You:wow Peter, this is so nice.
Peter: thanks.
You: but what about my class?
You say worriedly.
Peter: skipping one class won't hurt anyone. Besides it's the second to last day of school, what's the worst that could happen?
You: true, true.
Peter: by the way, sorry I didn't ride the bus I had to bring this stuff to school. I wanted to surprise you so..
You: it's ok, I understand. This is really nice though.
You say while you put your hand on his to hold it, he held your hand too. Right then a slow song came on the radio.
Peter: y/n l/n, may i have this dance?
You: I don't know how to dance.
Peter: that makes two of us then.
You: well then we better learn before the dance. Yes, I will dance with you Peter Parker.
He takes your hand and brings you to the middle of the room. He does a little bow and kisses the back of your hand witch makes you blush. He then pulled you in and held you guys held your hands out to the side and Peter put his left hand on your lower back, you put your left one on his shoulder. He stared into your eyes, the dim light made them twinkle a little, you stared back at him and smiled a little. He smiled back. At first you two kept tripping over each other but then got the hang of it and got pretty good. Once you guys got use to it you could dance without looking at your feet so then there was a lot of romantic looks between you two.

You leaned into peters arms and rested your head on his chest. It didn't feel real to be held in his arms. It was better then you expected. After a bit Peter whispered in your ear;
Peter: nice jacket, where'd you get it from.
He says jokingly.
You: i don't know?
You say back also joking.

You two have been dancing the whole three minutes of the song. When it was over you were dancing still dancing for about five seconds and then didn't move. You were standing there in peters arms.