Chapter Eighteen

h/c= hair color
e/c= eye color

When you got into the car, your mom asked how school was and said it was good. Which was a half lie. It was only good from third hour to fourth hour (lunch) because of what you and Peter were doing. The rest of the day wasn't as good. Then you guys started to drive to a shop to look for a dress to wear to the dance.

When you got to the dress store, you walked around for about and hour looking at dresses and trying them on. Then you found the dress you wanted. It was navy blue with Sequence on the top half and it flared out a bit at the bottom. You brought it to your mom and she said it was a reasonable price so she bought it for you.

 You brought it to your mom and she said it was a reasonable price so she bought it for you

On the drive home you asked if you could go to peters house when you got home. Your mom said she didn't care. When you got home, you hung up the dress, put away your backpack, and when over to peters house, you didn't text or call him because you wanted to surprise him. This would be the first time being in his house so you were a bit nervous for some reason.

You ride your bike there and knocked on the door. It was aunt May who answers the door.
May: hi y/n.
  She says happily.
You: hey May. Is peter home?
May: yeah, you can come in. He's in his room, to your left and last door to the right.
You: thanks.

You went down the hall May told you to go down and came up to peters closed door. You heard him talking, but no one was talking back. You figured he was calling a friend, you were about to knock on the door until you heard him talk about you.
Peter: oh, y/n... yeah she's a great person, and a good kisser.
  He laughed and continued talking about you.
Peter: oh, you saw that?... thanks, I couldn't let Charlie pick on her like that I had to do something... do I like her? Of course I like her. She a beautiful person, very sweet and kind-Oh and did I say beautiful?

Well now at least I know he isn't doing all this stuff just to make me happy. He really does like me.

You finally knocked on peter door interrupting his phone call. He said you can come in so you walked in.
Peter: y/n?
  Peter was laying on the floor when you walked in. He was surprised, he wasn't expecting it to be you.
You: hey Pete.
  He still had his phone in his hand and didn't hang up. He stood up and brought it back up to his ear and said;
Peter: uh, Ned I'll call you back later.
  And then hung up.
Peter: hey, how are you?
  He says while he's rubbing the back of his neck like he was embarrassed.
You: I'm good.
Peter: come in, take a seat.
  You were standing in the doer way and he moved some clothes off an office chair he had and patted it for you to sit on it. While you were walking to sit down he went to his bed and sat on the edge of it.

You: how's your wrist?
Peter: huh, oh it fine.
You: your lucky no teachers saw you.
Peter: yeah.. I would've been in the office three times in one day.
  He says with a little giggle.
Peter: how was shopping?
You: it went good. I got a dress.
  You say with a little laugh.
Peter: that's good, what does it look like?
You: you'll have to wait till the dance to see it.
  You say in a little teasing voice and smiled at Peter, he smiled back. You two had a moment. Uurgh why is he so hot! His perfect smile, his beautiful brown eyes, his curly hair.

*Peters thoughts*
She's so pretty, her h/c hair, her e/c eyes. And that smile. Don't even get me started on her smile.

*third person POV*
It was pretty awkward at first because neither of you didn't know what to say. Peter suggested continue watching "New Girl" and you agreed. Peter got up and closed his door and came towards you to grab his laptop from his desk. When he grabbed it he walked back to his bed and leaned against the wall waiting for you to come. When he got situated in his bed, he left enough room for you to lay next to him, and padded the open area for you to lay in. At first you froze like a deer in headlights, not moving at all. You didn't know why you froze, it wasn't like this would've been your first time laying next to Peter. After about being froze for about five seconds, you walked over to peters bed and laid by him. His bed was more narrow than yours, so you laid the way you would if you were sleeping. Peter was on the inside and you were on the outside. His arm was under your neck and his hand wrapped around to your shoulder. You rested your hand on his chest and watched "New Girl" for about an hour.

It was going onto 5:00, almost time for supper. Aunt May came and knocked of peters door and opened it.
May: aww look at you two, snuggling up next to each other.
Peter: Aunt May what do you want?
  He says in an annoyed/embarrassed voice.
May: I was just wondering if y/n wanted to stay for supper.
You: umm, sure. I don't think I'm doing anything tonight anyways.
May: ok, it'll be ready in five minutes.
  And then she left. There was only five minutes left in the episode so it was perfect timing.