Chapter Nine

l/n = last name

When you guys left your room, your were very cautious to see if your parents were up. So far thy weren't to be seen. You passed your parents door, luckily it was mostly closed so if they were up, it'd be hard to see you two. You got to the stairs and remembered your dream. You tried forgetting about it. To get your mind off of the dream, you thought of the kiss. That helped.

You two were still at the top of the stairs, you looked around the corner into the living room to see if anyone was there. And then looked around the other corner into the kitchen. You saw no one. You looked behind you to see if Peter was following, he was. Ok now we just need to go straight to get to the door.

The first step you took, the floor squeaked really loud. But you ignored it because you thought your parents would think it's just you. The second one you took, it was silent. But then you heard Peter step down. The next few steps you both took were loud. There are to many squeaks for only 14 steps. When you both got to the bottom, Peter put his shoes on. After he had his second shoe on we heard a  voice that was deep. Crap, it's my dad. You both turned around and found him on the top of the stairs. You both were scared. Peter kept looking back and forth between you and your dad.

Dad: where do you two think are going?
You: Peter was just leaving.
Dad: well be a nice girlfriend and walk him home Y/n. Hasn't your mother given you any relationship advice?
He was only joking. You put on your shoes and a light sweatshirt and walked outside.
Dad: bye Peter
Peter: by Mr l/n.
You were outside on your porch until you both remembered it was raining. But didn't go back inside for an umbrella.

You: shoot, I forgot about the rain.
Peter: it's ok, we don't live to far apart.
His house was only about four houses down. He had his windbreaker jacket in his arm and held it over your head. It was raining pretty hard still, and the jacket didn't do much but you didn't care. You guys only ran- or more like jogged- to you neighbors house and walked rest of the way.

You: it's kinda cold out here.
You say with your arms crossed trying to stay warm.
Peter: here. it's not blocking the rain much, and it should be somewhat dry.
He put his jacket around your shoulders.
You: thanks
Peter: no problem.
He put his arm around you and pulled you close to him. He rubbed your arms trying to make you feel warm.

By the time you guys got to peters house, you were basically soaking wet. You walked him up to his front porch. (There wasn't a roof so you two were still getting rained on.) and talked for a little bit ignoring the rain.

Peter: I'm surprised your dad didn't get mad at me for sleeping over.
You: oh I bet when I get home he's going to have a talk with me.
You say with a laugh. There was some silence, and you slowly went in for a kiss. He started to go for one too. Both of your guys' lips touched. This time it felt like you were in a movie. The feeling of his thumb just below your year, and the rest of his hand on your neck made you go crazy on the inside. This was also one of your perfect images on when and where to be kissed.

You were the first one to pull away. After you pulled away your guy's foreheads were touching and resting against each other,
Peter: what are you doing tomorrow?
You: nothing, I think.
Peter: do you want to go out and eat tomorrow.
You: sure, What time?
Peter:  for supper, I'll pick you up at 7
You: that works for me. Where are we going?
Peter: I'll surprise you.

He was talking in a very mellow tone, and when he was done talking, he gave you another little kiss on the lips.
Peter: bye l/n.
He says softly.
You: bye good bye Peter.
You say back softly. He quickly turned and walked inside. When he pulled away, you weren't expecting it so your head dropped down a bit but you caught yourself.

When you started walking back to your house, you realized that you still have his jacket. It was to late to got back to his place. I'll just give it to him tomorrow.