Chapter Eight

You: Crap! My parents are going to be up soon!
You sat back up and tried to get out of bed but you felt peter grab your hand.
Peter: so?
You: they're going to yell at us. Now come one get your stuff and I'll walk you out.
He was still holding onto your wrist, he pulled you back and you fell back next to him with a big smile on your face, he had one too. He moved your hair back behind you ear and his hand stayed there again. You two had a moment. Peter slowly leaned in for a kiss. Oh my gosh are we- your thought got interrupted by the feeling of Peters lips touching yours. Your heart felt like it was going as fast as a race car in a race. As fast as a tiger chasing it's prey. Your stomach was full of butterflies, the good butterflies. And you could hear the rain witch made it even better. (You loved the way rain sounds when it hits the ground) You put your right hand on Peter's neck, just below his ear. You felt his jawline. Woah. You moved your hand to the back of his head. You brushed your hand through his hair slowly. His hand was on your neck, but his thumb was on your cheek. At one point you felt him rub your cheek with his thumb slowly. You pulled apart about the same time. You felt like the kiss lasted for forever but it really was only 30 seconds. 30 seconds, wow. Why did I count, that's weird, it was nice though, he's a good kisser-Wait am I a bad kisser or am I good. No. I can't think that, I'll be stressing myself out to much. Ok what time is it now. You turned to the clock.

You: holy crap Peter! It's almost 9:30!
Peter: and?
You: agin, my parents are going to be up soon, and if they come in here they're gonna kill me.
Peter: so?
You laughed at him and tossed a pillow at him. He was laughing too. He finally got up and packed his school stuff up from last night. You were by your desk combing you hair when you heard him say something.

You guys were whispering because your door was open and you didn't want your parents to know he was still here.

Peter: shit.
You: what?
Peter: my aunt called me like ten times. I didn't text her I was going to stay over night last night. She's probably worried about me.
You: well hurry up then! I'll walk you out.

Peter: ok, I'm ready.
You: okay.