Chapter Seventeen

...

After school was over, Peter met you by the library and started walking out to the parking lot with you while holding hands. Charlie was behind you and kept calling you names and stepping on the back you your shoes. Peter realized what Charlie was doing to you. He looked over at you and you had your head hung low in embarrassment and was getting annoyed. You could feel Peters hand trying to make a fist, but he couldn't because he was holding your hand and his jaw was clenched. You put your other hand on peters arm and talked to him quietly so Charlie wouldn't hear.
You: Peter just ignore him. I'm fine, I promise.
Peter: no your not, you don't want him to bully you the rest of your life, I'm not going to let him do this to you. I need to teach him a lesson. He tried to pull away but you didn't let him. A part of you wanted to see Peter punch him though.
You: Peter, calm down, I'm ok.
  Then Charlie yelled "look at these two, spreading secrets like little five year olds." And that's when Peter lost it. He stopped walking and pulled away from your hand. You kept walking for a bit and then stopped and looked back at peter.
Peter: what the hell did I tell you about talking to her like that!
His left hand was on Charlie's chest to stop him from walking, and his right hand was pulled back making a fist ready to punch him.
Charlie: you said not to hurt her. And I didn't, look, she's fine. Not a single mark on her.
Peter: yeah but you are hurting her mentally by these stupid words coming out of your mouth!
Charlie: oh I'm sorry!
  He says with his hands up like he surrenders but his tone of voice says otherwise, he really didn't mean it. He tried to go around Peter but Peter stepped in front of Charlie, not letting him pass. He tensed up again.
Charlie: I said it once and I'll say it again. What are you gonna do, punch me?
  He says with a laugh and looks around to see if anyone else was laughing. There wasn't, people just went around you all, being oblivious on what was happening.
You: Peter come on.
You say grabbing his arm. He put his hand down and started walking away still with his jaw clenched and his hand in a fist.
Charlie: yeah! That's what I thought, go home and kill yourself y/n! (Sorry if that's really dark) He says laughing. You and Peter only got three steps away from Charlie by the time he finished his sentence. Peter quickly turned around and walked back to Charlie and punched him in the face, Peter hit him so hard that Charlie fell to the ground. He was laying back on his elbow holding his jaw when Peter came up to him and said "I fucking told you I was going to fucking punch you if you didn't stop talking to her like that! And now look where you are!" And kicked him on his shin. Peter turned around with both of his hands in fists and had his jaw still clenched trying to look calm. When he started walking towards you, you were shocked that Peter punched him, your jaw was dropped open. Oh. My. Gosh. That was really hot, did Peter just stand up for me? He grabbed your hand and you both started walking away, you were looking back and forth at Charlie laying there in pain, and at peter, still with your mouth opened in shock.
You: you- I-wha-...thank you?
  You were speechless and didn't know what to say. He put his arm around you and you felt him breathing heavy, which was also kinda hot to you, and then he finally relaxed a bit.

When you both got outside peter let go of you. You were replaying what just happened in your head.  i wonder what it felt like to punch him. You looked at peter and smiled, he smiled back.

You: what did it feel like?
Peter: what?
You: to punch someone. To punch Charlie.
Peter: oh, honestly it felt good to punch him, but I definitely hurt something in my hand.
  He says with a laugh and holds his wrist.
You: here, let me see.
  You say with you hands out. He put his hand in yours and examined it.
You: you'll be fine.
Peter: how do you know?
You: I watch a lot of random stuff on YouTube and came across a weird medical one.
  Then you looked up at peter and gave him a hug and said thank you. He said "it was nothing. Besides, he deserved it". And you walked to where you saw your mom was parked.