Chapter Five

After you guys were done, you went upstairs and started to study. Since it was a Friday, you two did more classes than what you usually do and stayed up late to finish them. In the middle of studying you got an email from your science teacher about your test grade. You opened it and said to Peter:
You: I just got an email from Mr. Fallon saying I got a B+ as my grade for my test!
Peter: good job y/n! That's really good for you!
You two were sitting side by side and peter gave you a hug. It felt good, really good. It felt like it lasted for an hour, but really was just for a minute.(still pretty long though you thought) He was the one to pull away first. When you two let go of each other, you had another moment. You felt your self leaning in for a kiss, and you saw him leaning in for one too.
*nock, nock* it was your dad standing in your doorway. You two quickly go back to sitting normal.

Dad: I heard that you got a good grade on your science test y/n
You: oh, yeah. I got a B+
Dad: oh wow that's pretty good since you suck at science. (He says jokingly) When he left to go back downstairs, you and Peter look at each other and smiled.

Peter: hey, I think we deserve a break. How 'bout we watch some Netflix?
You: sure, we can use my laptop.
You guys put your school stuff away and sat on your bed next to each other. You were leaning against the wall, the laptop was on peters lap. And you were sitting close to each other, to the point where your shoulders we sorta touching.

Peter: what do you want to watch?
You: umm, whatever you want.
Peter: let's watch 'New Girl' that sounds good.

After a few episodes in, you were getting uncomfortable so you moved down a little and leaned against Peter's shoulder, at the same time you felt cold so you brought your legs closer to your body. There was a blanket at the foot of the bed(the side peter was on) and Peter must've saw that you were cold because he grabbed the blanket, unfolded it, and covered you up. You then felt his arm go around you. Your left hand was sticking out of the blanket and you felt peters hand slightly touch yours, you went to grab for his hand and you two ended up holding hands. You looked up at peter and smiled, he then gave you a kiss on your forehead and looked back at your laptop and didn't stop smiling for almost three minutes. It was starting to get late but you guys ignored that and kept watching "New Girl", the whole time you were laying in peters arm and holding his hand.