Chapter Eleven

...

It was Sunday now. The day of yours and Peters date. You stayed up late last night so you woke up at 12:30 pm. Came down for brunch, binge watched "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" with your parents for about a few hours. It was going onto 2:00 and you guys finally stopped watching TV. You didn't have an idea of what you wanted to wear so even though it was really early to look for an outfit, you went to your room and looked for one. You couldn't find anything so you went to your moms room and looked, she looked with you. You didn't like anything she had.

Mom:I have an idea
You: huh
Mom: since it's only two o'clock, we can go shopping for new clothes.
You: are you sure, the store is all the way in town?
Mom: yeah, it's fine. I need to get groceries anyways.

You guys went and got ready and drove to town. You stopped at Target first. You found a shirt with some butterflies on it and a soft, long sleeved shirt. You were going to wear jeans with them that you had at home. After you were done at target, you went to the grocery store and got the things your mom needed. I should get Peter something. You were looking for some chocolates and found a small box. You put them in the cart and looked at your mom.
You: it's for Peter.
She gave you a little smile and glared at you, like a "ooo you have a boyfriend" look. After the grocery store you guys went home. It was 3:00 when you got home. You still have four hours and don't know what to do so you watched more "Agents of Shield" with your parents and had a small lunch. It's now 4:30, you started to get ready and took your time. First you took a shower, did your hair, you curled it a little, and put some makeup on and changed. It was 6:30 now, you had some extra time so you watched some YouTube in your room for twenty minutes. He texted you saying " be there in ten"which was fine. You went downstairs, grabbed the box of chocolate for him, put on your shoes and waited for him. You passed the time by being on Instagram.

*knock, knock, knock"
It was peter. You suddenly got nervous and excited at the same time. You were in the kitchen and your parents were in the living room, you got up opened the door and let him in. He was wearing black pants, a brown jacket that was unbuttoned, and a black and white striped shirt underneath, and his hair was slicked back. Your dad came over first and said hi to Peter. Then your mom came in, said hi, and insisted to take a picture of you two. So you did. You put your arm around Peters back, and Peter put his arm around your shoulders. After the picture he whispered "your short" in your ear, and gave you a kiss on your head. You whispered back "your not much taller" to him and you both laughed. Your parents were saying good bye to you, when you were saying bye to your mom you heard your dad talking to Peter.

Dad: bring her home by 10:30, ok?
Peter: yes, sir.
Dad: and don't hurt her, you understand?
He was a bit overprotective to you.
Peter: don't worry sir, I'll have her home all in one piece, I'd never hurt her.. she'll be back at 10:30 on the dot.
Dad: you seem like a good boy Pete. I trust you.
He says giving peter a handshake
Dad: where are you taking her?
Peter: it's a surprise.
You to your dad: don't worry dad, I'll be fine.