Chapter Twenty

...

It's the day of the dance and also the last day of school. Luckily Charlie wasn't at school, so he can't ruin your perfect day. It's lunchtime now, nothing really happen in any of your classes. Peter came and sat by you and you guys started talking.

You:hey Pete.
Peter: hi.
You: the dance starts at nine right?
Peter: correct.
You: and you're picking me up at 8:00?
Peter: yes... wait y/n, are you nervous.
You: me? What, no.
Of course I am, this is my first ever dance with someone I really like. Well besides for yesterday when me and Peter were in that empty room. But this time there are going to be people looking at us, so yeah I'll be a bit nervous.

After lunch was over you went about your day, just trying to get through it, you really didn't like school that much, and the last days of school the teachers don't have fun things planned out so like usual, you just ignored everyone, except Peter, he was the one to always get you through the school days.

It was finally eighth hour and when you walked into your class you felt your phone vibrate. You looked at it and it said. "Text from Peter Boy: meet my by the bathroom." You looked at the teacher to see if he was looking in your direction, he wasn't so you snuck back out the door and met Peter by the bathroom. The halls were started to clear up and Peter had a big smile on his face, you were a bit confused but went along with him. When there was no one in the halls he looked around to make sure no one was there, then he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. His back was against the door and you stood across from him holding hands and looking at each other in the eyes. He let go with one of his hands and locked the door, then he grabbed you by your hips and pulled you close to him and you fell into Peters chest. Your hands were on his chest and his hands were on still on your hips, you two regained eye contact and Peter kissed you. Not long after, you felt Peters hands go around your butt and picked you up off the ground allowing you put your legs around his waist and he walked to the wall next to you, putting your back against the wall, his hands were under you, holding you up. Your hands were now on his jaw line gently holding his head while he kissed you. He pulled away for a second to looked up at you and said, "y/n, has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" You chuckled and continued kissing him. His kisses went up and down your neck and back to your lips. He pressed you against the wall a bit harder so he could bring one of his hands to your waist but you having your legs around his waist kept you up more. He went up under your t-shirt with his hand, the felling of his hand on your bare skin felt good. He rubbed your back and your side. You tried to speak.
You: after the dance do you want to come to my house?
Peter pulls away and had a smile on his face.
Peter: What about your parents?
You: they'd be gone, they always go on vacation whenever it's the last day of school.
Peter: they go without you?
You: yeah, I don't like traveling much.
Peter: ok, it's a plan then.
He says with a smile and goes back to kissing you.

You guys didn't spend the whole class hour in the bathroom, only the first ten minutes. When you got back to your class the teacher asked where you were, you lied and said you were in the health room. And he believed you.