Merry Christmas!

Y/n's POV:
I was getting ready in a santa outfit for Christmas. I made hot cocoa for everyone and baked cookies. Don't get me wrong i missed my bakery and parents so much but i kinda liked life with LOV. "Y/n! Dabi and Twice are here can you get the door?" Toga yelled from the other room. "Sure" I replied and opened the door. "Hey!". "Hey Y/n" Twice said. "I don't wanna be here." Dabi said pissed off. "Sucks to suck now go sit down." I said. "You whine too much." He looked shocked by my words and sat down as Twice had already sat on the couch. I looked to see Shiggy and Compress warped inside with Kurogiri. "Welcome, go sit" i said "Toga will be out here in a minute" "ok, Y/n" Compress said. Toga walked out of the room matching with me. But i noticed she bought me a more seductive version of the outfit we were wearing. "Toga- just why? Never mind." I said super confused. She smirked and sat down on the floor in the living room. "Let's watch a movie" she said "no." Dabi said. "Don't kill the mood buzz kill!" Toga said telling him off. "So Y/n why the revealing outfit?" Shiggy asked. I pointed at Toga "Ask her". I heard knocking. "Who's that?" I asked. "Probably Hawks" Kurogiri replied. "Oh ok" i opened the door and let him in "Hey kid" Hawks said "hey Hawks" i replied "i made hot cocoa and the cookies are almost done. Until then, head to the living room. They are about to watch a movie". "K" he said going to the living room. I finally plated the chocolate chip cookies and served their drinks then sat on Togas lap. (Can we not sexualize this ;-;" ty-)
We turned off the lights prior to setting up the movie. We got comfy and watched (Christmas movie of your choice).

Like halfway through the movie (Lime warning)

I felt a hand reach down my skirt in my underwear go to my vagina. I shut my eye and whispered. "T-toga stop." But she didn't and decided to rub my clit and used her other hand to cover my mouth. Everyone else had been gathered on the couch into the movie so nobody knew. That i know of- She started finger me which made it ten times harder to shut up. Finally she moved her hands but the she took me to our room and shut the door.

T/w: blood/knife kinks,embarrassment,torture kink, and ofc LEMON!!!!! 🍋

Uhm again i dunno this POV:

She tossed you on the bed grabbed a vibrator in put it max "Toga they're in the other room! Maybe l-later?" You whined "you complain a lot Y/n. You know the rules." Toga said taking your skirt and underwear off, putting the toy in you. She grabbed a knife and carved her name in your thigh. On your arm she cut "Togas brat" licking your cuts as you yelped in pain but much pleasure. Not long after you realized you came hoping that Toga didn't notice but she did. She removed the toy and cleaned you off using her tongue. She then stripped naked and started scissor with you. "Y/n if you cum i will embarrass you." It was too late- Hawks walked in "holy shit!" He yelled. Everyone gathered behind him "damn!" Dabi "most interesting thing today" you back off and covered yourself and Toga with blanket. "Get out!" You shouted very flustered. "Damn can i join?" Hawks said sarcastically but actually sounded deadass too- "you heard her. Get out-" Toga said as soon as they went back you both got dressed. "I wanna die." You said embarrassed. "It'll be ok they'll all forget" Toga said tryna calm you down. What a great Christmas :)

A/n:

Hey i hope y'all hadda good Christmas! On my last two chapters i wanna thank you for the kindness 🥺 i dont deserve it. Anyways i hope y'all had a good Christmas! Or holiday. Not sure what you celebrate or don't celebrate but i hope you enjoyed your holidays! Ily and tysm!

Words:702