:p🍋

Warning:
This chapter has lemon and cussing- but like all my chapters will contain that, not lemon but cussing. Anyways you've been warned.
TW: blood/knife kink (not much of that), tied to the bed, and toys-

Narrating-
A week has passed and you have been sharing an apartment with toga. You settled down and got to know the LOV and honestly they aren't as bad. Though you're still confused on why Toga took you in the first place and what is going on, You've been coping well. For being kidnapped.
____________________________________
Y/N's POV-
I was watching the news and noticed my face was all over it. I decided to turn off the TV and make dinner for me and Toga. I changed into my pajamas and went to the kitchen and began to cook.
____________________________________

2 hours later

____________________________________

Toga got home just as I began plating the food. Perfect, she was just in time for dinner. I placed the food on the table and poured us both a glass of water then set that on the table. Toga came back from our room with her hair down and in her pajamas. I don't think i payed attention on how good she looked with her hair down before, until now. We both sat at the table and talked about our day.

After y'all ate.

I put the dishes in the sink and washed them. " So, it's Friday and I'm bored. How about i make us dessert? What do you want?" I asked Himiko. "You." She replied in that seductive tone she used when she wanted. "E-excuse me?" I turned off the sink and looked at her. "You heard me Y/n, you. I want you for dessert." She said smirking. She walked up to me and pushed me against the counter with her hands at my waist. "Please~" She asked as if she was asking for candy-. I looked at her knowing damn well i wanted her too. "Fine" i replied. Before i knew it she was placing love marks on my jawline to my neck.
_________
You tell me this POV- i don't pay attention to class-
Toga lifted you up on the counter making you sit. You had already given her full consent so now she was in control. "If i say stop please stop.." you whimpered as she was kissing your neck. "Of course, i know" Toga responded genuinely. She then proceeded to remove your top exposing your f/c laced bra. She began kissing your chest as you tilted your head back letting out soft quiet moans. You felt her warm hands unclipping your bra making it fall to the ground. Your chest was exposed completely. Next thing you know Toga was squeezing and licking your breasts, you wrapped your legs around her and she took you to the room instead. She slammed you onto the bed stripping you completely. She tied your arms to the bed and tied your legs to where they were spread open. She took a small blade and cut on your waist. You whimpered in pain but also this bit of pleasure as she licked the wound she had just made. She tossed the blade after making a cut on your thigh as she didn't want to harm you. She licked your thigh up to your waist making her way down to your vagina licking your clit. You held back your moans but she began sucking it. Your back arched as you moaned in pleasure. You looked down at Toga as you felt she removed her mouth only to see her with a vibrator. She put it in you while it was at max speed. Your head hit the pillow and you arched your back more. Toga smirked "don't cum or you'll be punished" she proceeded to lick your clit while the vibrator was in you. You moaned and whimpered "p-please!" She ignored your pleading and only made it worse for you. She extended her arms and rubbed your breasts. It was unbearable, literal torture! She realized she was being to rough and removed the vibrator. "Cum for me" she put her mouth there using her tongue to fuck you. You whined and let it out letting out a loud sigh of relief. Your legs were shaking and your breathing was uneven. Toga cleaned you using her tongue then untied you.You soon crawled on top of Toga removing all her clothes too. "Dont think I'd be the only one receiving tonight." You said with a smirk. Toga bit her bottom lip as you began eating her out. She pushed your head down as she whimpered. "M-mm~ Y-y/n". You moved your head and you both began to scissor. The room was filled by both of your moans. "Toga!~" you shouted " L-l/n im close" Toga replied "m-me too" grinding became messier as you both were reaching an orgasm. You both came together letting out a loud moan. You both collapsed laying in bed. "W-we should shower" y/n mentioned. Toga nodded her head in agreement as you both got in the shower. When you both got out of the shower and got comfortable in bed you put on a movie and cuddled for the rest of the night.

Y/N's POV-
I mumbled something underneath my breath referring to Toga as she had already fallen asleep.."I love you..."
____________________________________

A/n:  hi! Sorry for the wait- also im sorry if my lemon isn't good it is my first time writing lemon and well writing in general. I wanna that you again for all the reads u deeply appreciate it! Please tell me what i can do better you you guys as the readers so that you can all enjoy what you're reading. I would really appreciate getting input from you guys so that i can be a better author. Uhm- yeaaaa ;-; kill me- i love you all thank you again for all the reads
_______________

Words: 1000