Stalker?! (Manga Spoilers)

READ THIS! WARNING THERE WILL BE A SPOILER FROM THE MANGA ON THE UA TRAITOR THIS CAPTER WILL BE RE-WRITEN FOR THOSE WHO WANNA FIND OUT THEMSELVES (See next chapter you have been warned)

Narrator POV.
You and Toga had been sleeping through the day. Tenko had given you both a day off since of your injuries, and all you wanted was to be with Himiko. Eventually you both woke up and got ready. Toga helped you apply your medicine and bandages. She did it carefully not to hurt you. You both went to the LOV hideout and were greeted by Kuroguri.You took a seat in a chair and heard a very familiar voice. "L/n!". You shot up from the seat quickly and ran towards...Aoyama! "Aoyama! Is that you?" You exclaimed "The one and only" He spoke. "If you're here then...you were the UA traitor!". "Bingo." The blonde male said. "No offense but I saw it coming. Just surprised they never caught you during your time at UA. Especially with all that Midoriya stuff" You said looking at the ground. "Good they didn't because god knows if you'd be here. Y'know with Toga if it wasn't for me" He chuckled. "What do you mean?" You tilted your head slightly. "Nothing! He means nothing darlin' " Toga said quickly. "Toga! Stop i wanna know what He means!"You covered Togas mouth and looked in the direction of Yogas voice. "Well i helped her stalk you? She never told you?" When Aoyama finished his sentence you felt your heart drop to your stomach. You moved your hand from Togas mouth and looked at her in complete shock. This whole time the feeling of never genuinely feeling alone was because you weren't. You felt disgusted you needed a moment to yourself. Stalking was creepy and never did you expect Toga to have done it. The entire time your now lover was there and you never knew it. She reached for you and looked like she was about to speak but you ran out the house. You never bothered to change, grab a bag, or put on your shoes even. You were in total shock and all you could do was run. Your legs were stinging like 1 million bees just stung you at once. A few hours went by and you had been roaming the streets for a while not noticing your without disguise. You felt a sharp pain on your arm and winced at the contact made. A hand? You turned to see Tokoyami as he dragged you away. You tried escaping his grasp by punching and kicking but man he really had a grip on you. It hurt to move so much so you just gave up. You didn't bother to scream, cry, or even talk him out this. It was just silent. No words were said. He noticed that you looked in pain so he picked you up and used dark shadow to fly you both to his agency. You still loved him as he was your best friend. You knew everything was wrong. All of the League Of Villains fiasco plus going out Toga Himiko. I mean for gods sake you went from being someone working at a bakery to joining one of Japans most wanted "gangs". Your mind had been clouded with so many thoughts. You were thinking maybe you had Stockholm syndrome and you had no feelings towards the girl. You held onto Tokoyami. You eventually arrived at his agency and sat in his office. He gave you water and pulled a chair to sit in front of you. "Why did you leave?" He said making eye contact. You looked away "They gave me opportunity. Unlike the hero community. I can be a villain." You looked back at him and put the water down. "You know I'm not dumb. I know you didn't leave on your own terms." "Why ask why i left then?" You said being a smart ass. "You know what I mean! I mean why the hell did you leave us when you had the chance to go home!" He yelled at you. "Don't you fucking yell at me Fumikage! I know what im doing I'm no child!" You stood in anger. "Y/n! You had opportunity with us! I offered you a spot in my agency!" He stood as well. "Fuck off will you?!" You reached for the knife in your pocket but it wasn't there. So you broke the glass and grabbed the biggest piece and put it on his neck. "Fuck you! I'll kill you right now!"He winced a little as you had made some wound. "Don't fuck with me Y/n. You're testing my patience with you."You removed the glass and wiped the blood from his neck "I...I'm sorry. I just guess I'm still in shock from everything." Tears fell from your eyes. "Y/n..." He looked at you. You smirked and even laughed a little. "You really think I'd be THAT sensitive?" He looked at you in anger. "Y/n we used to be so close. Why?" He looked away from you. "Join me then." You smiled. "Be my spy. We can be how we used to be. Tokoyami your intentions of being a hero are true but others aren't. They want fame and money. You will help us wipe them out. Please." You held his hand. "Ok fine." He looked at you. "Kill a hero for me to prove your honesty." You smiled. He nodded in agreement. It was late so you stayed at his house.

In the morning you both hung out like old times waiting for night to fall. You sat on the roof of his agency laughing and talking. This meant you had to play the role if this was going to work. You needed two things to be done first. First Tokoyami to prove he wasn't lying. Second you needed Shigirakis approval. Hours went by of you hanging out. You went on to find a hero. A useless one at that, you acted severely injured as you walked the streets of Musutafu. You came across Ms.Joke and walked up to her with a face full of tears. She grabbed you and seemed like she was looking for something. Of course you already knew it, she was looking for cameras or TV reporters. You pointed to an alleyway and and told her "There..they are there. Please they took me and i just want to go home." She rolled her eyes and nodded and ran to the Alley leaving you on the streets as you were all "beaten up." Who knew dark shadow had a way with a makeup brush💅
She ran to the alleyway and saw Fumikage, of course she ran towards him, but he shot her. Right between her eyes then went to his agency as if it was nothing. You walked to a convince store near his agency and waited as he grabbed a small bag. From there you both went to the leagues hideout.

CLIFFHANGER next chapter for the LOVs reaction😛

words- 1188