Who are you?

Y/n's POV
____________________________________
I was getting ready to go to the little bakery my parents owned to work for the day. As i got ready i felt something was off, I decided to ignore the feeling and continued to get ready.

A few hours later

While i was working this beautiful girl with blonde hair and golden eyes walked in. I was stunned by her beauty! I stared for a second, but i quickly snapped into reality. "H-hey! Welcome to quirk cakes. What can i get for you?" I said still dazed by this girls beauty  " Can i have a red riot cake? It's my favorite!" Said the girl with blonde hair. We had named the cakes after pro heroes and a few of my friends! " That's my favorite too! And of course. Is that all?" I asked her. "Yes"~She replied
________

Togas POV (the blondie)

I handed y/n the cash knowing damn well i hated red velvet cakes. I honestly had gotten it to impress my future love, Y/n i have been watching her for as far as i can remember! Her beautiful h/c hair, and sparkly e/c eyes. Such ocean eyes(eyes easy to get lost in), so easy to get lost in. They shine brighter than the sun on a hot summer day. I wish she would be mine already. I decided to sit down and stared at her bake the cupcake freshly, considering the store had just opened. She is perfect from head to toe!
___________

Y/n's POV

I saw that Himiko, i assume that's her name considering it's the one for the order. Anyways i caught her staring at me a few times but i didn't really mind all that much. She was breathtaking! Yes she is just that gorgeous.

* * *

A/n: I hope you are all enjoying the story so far I have actually taking a lot of time and thought into the story. I know it's short but I will start writing longer stories as soon as I can I don't have much motivation but I will keep trying for my zero readers so far I can't wait for people to actually see my story well if you're reading this obviously you're seeing it. And if you are reading this obviously  you're seeing it I just want to thank you so much for reading my story and actually taking time out of your day to read this crappy shit. Yes this took me a while even though the story itself isn't that long like I said I will start writing longer "chapters" when I get time.
Byeee!

Words: 441