the end?

3 years into the future~ You kept contact with with your parents. People and the media now noticed you joined the league. For your families safety you all decided to speak once every 3 months. Meaning you spoke only 4 times a year. It had been better than nothing though. After much training it turns out you never had a quirk and what saved you that day remains a mystery. You all found out Hiro's birthday and age. He was 1 and a half years old when found by Twice. The boy is now 4 and is well loved and protected by both his dads, aunts, and uncles.
You and Toga have considered a child but decided to be married first. You being 21 and Toga 22 you're patiently waiting on that proposal. She better hurry before you do it yourself. Tokoyami still works along side you all along with Keigo.

—————————————————————————-

2 months ago
———————
Hiro ran up to you and Toga as you both got back from a very important meeting with some other villains. Everyday you hung out with your nephew. You loved the kid and he was always so cheerful. "Auntie y/n! Auntie Toga!" The small boy ran up to you both with a large grin reaching from ear to ear. His arms out ready to hug you both. You and your girlfriend embraced your nephew tightly happy to see him too. Hiro was a great kid, had a very nice family, and a somewhat decent life. Despite you all being villains, you weren't heartless. "Come watch cartoons with me!" The adorable toddler let go and ran to the TV. His dads fast asleep on the couch. You and Toga sat with Hiro and watched some cartoons with him. Never had you ever felt more completed. Life felt perfect like nothing bad nor harmful would ever happen. You all fell asleep on the ground with Hiro being in your arms and you in Togas. Dabi and Shigiraki woke up and took a picture of their son and his aunts. Not that soon after, they went left the apartment to do something for a while.

————
an hour or two passed when you suddenly felt very warm. You woke up and saw the kitchen in flames. You stood and saw the bedrooms in flames. In an instant you tried shaking your girlfriend awake carrying your sleeping nephew. "Toga wake up!" You yelled trying to get her awake. Was this bitch dead because she didn't wake up. You panicked as the flames grew larger. God this girl. The place is burning! you threw her arm over your shoulder and dragged her out the burning apart holding Hiro. Toga finally woke up when you tossed her in some grass placing a now crying Hiro next to her. With you running back into the burning apartment. Toga looked at the building. It hit her. You ran into the place next door. The place that you both had called home was also burning to nothing but ash and cinder. Why the fuck did you run in there?! Toga knew she had to stay with Hiro. Why did you run into a burning building? You ran out unharmed and she noticed you running out the house and she had forgot you had adopted, well stole a dog. She saw you holding the pup and hugged you. "Don't be so reckless!" She scolded you. "Yeah whatever but we have to go now. People will notice smoke and call the cops." you mentioned carrying your dog and Toga with Hiro. You both ran off calling Shigiraki when farther from the house. He was just glad you guys were ok, but now you all were homeless. You walked till you reached one of the bases and sat on the rusty old couch. Hiro had cried himself to sleep in Togas arms. You put your pup down on your lap checking her fur checking for any burns she could've possibly gotten. She was ok and so was everyone else. You kissed Toga on the cheek and leaned your head on her shoulder as she wrapped her free arm around you. "Don't worry my love, we'll get a new home soon enough. For now we will stay here" You nodded at her statement saying nothing at all. Just drifting in her embrace, glad that there'd be many more times to come. Happy that just hours ago wouldn't be the last time you saw Hiro. You fell asleep in your girlfriends arms.

30 minutes later
—————————
you woke up to the sound of Shiggy and Dabi arguing.
"Those flames were Endeavors"
"Don't be so paranoid Dabi"
"Shigiraki, I know his flames better than he even know them himself. Do not question me!"
"Dabi how would he even find our home?!"
"That's what I'm going to find out"
"Don't be stupid! Then he'll really find us and take Hiro away! Probably fucking kill you or me! Anyone he can get his hands on!"
That really pissed Dabi off. With that he left.

________________________________
present time
———————-

We haven't seen Dabi since him and Tomura argued. Hiro was missing his dad, and Toga was missing her "brother". Shigiraki only became more stern and cold. I was left with a depressed girlfriend and an overly devastated child. Shiggy blamed Hiro for everything that happened that day.

I was combing Togas hair while Hiro watched TV cuddling with our dog, nugget. We luckily found a new place. I have been caring for Toga from cooking for her to sometimes bathing her. She entered a very depressive state after a week of Dabis disappearance. I don't mind caring for them. Hiro and Toga are two of my most favorite people. I put my lovers hair into a braid and kissed her cheek. I saw a small smile on her face. She deserves every moment of attention i give her. I only want to help them both heal. I cuddled with my girlfriend "I love you honey. I love you Hiro." I reminded them. "I love you too" they said in unison. " Nugget too! Auntie don't forget nugget!" Hiro reminded me "Oh how could i forget! I love you too nugget" I smiled. I hugged my girlfriend until i heard sirens and a big thud. I got up to see what was happening but was immediately tackled to the ground by police men. I looked over to see red riot and charge bolt standing there. I was immediately put in cuffs and heard Hiros screams and Nuggets barking. They pulled me from the ground when i saw Toga come out with guns pointing at her. "Get on the ground! Hands behind your head!" She did exactly that. A red dot appeared between her eyes and saw her mouth the words i love you before i was dragged out the house. I was screaming like a maniac and forcing my weight towards the ground. They wound up picking me up due to my resistance. From the car i heard gun shots. I tried everything to get out that car but couldn't. That was it? Was our love story over? They placed Hiro in a different car as I watched the fear in his eyes grow. They drove me to the station where they only held me for two days. After that i was deemed just a victim and was place under the care of my parents. I was told i was allowed to legally take Hiro as my own after 8 months as I had raised him all this time and I could deal with his trauma.
Three days after-
I ate dinner in my old room looking at a tiny black box in the corner of my bed. I fidgeted with a beautiful black ring with glittery red rubies and diamonds so shiny. It was an engagement ring. I planned to propose when all got better, but my lover was gone. I sobbed looking at the ring imagining the life we could've had together. Growing old and having the time of our lives together. My parents managed to get our fur baby, Nugget. I remember the day she walked in our tiny apartment holding a baby husky. I looked at photos i had of her lying around. I felt so lost without her. I decided i would work at the bakery again to make money and buy a place for when i take in Hiro. My parents had other plans though. They put me in modeling instead like more media attention was any good. We got into an argument where i was called a spoiled brat and other hurtful things. I would start next week for a small magazine. I stared at my ceiling wishing Toga were here.

I need her here.

Words-1465