Wild Card Wednesday

It had been a long day of hanging out with the league and Toga was getting a little...well how should i put it? Horny. "Y/n and I will be back. Give us 20 or 30 minutes. Maybe more.." Toga smiled as she lifted you right from where you were sitting. She took you both to the room and laid you in the bed. She walked back to the door and locked it, from there she undid her clothing and stripped to her bra and underwear. She walked towards you with lust in her eyes covering any innocence she had(like 1% 🤪). She took off your shirt messaging your boobs and kissing on your chest. She then moved her hand down to your pants and slipped her hand in. You bit your lip as she began rubbing you while you had your panties still on leaving you to want more. "Toga stop teasing me!" You said impatiently. She laughed a little bit moving you to the edge of the bed as she got on her knees on the floor. She then began removing your f/c underwear leaving you completely naked. She grabbed a box from underneath the bed and opened it grabbing two toys you couldn't quite see.

Toga began licking and sucking your clit looking up at you as you grabbed the sheets. She had you sit up so she could see your face. Toga ate you out and began inserting one finger into you. You ran your fingers through her hair biting your lip holding back moans from escaping your mouth. Then she put another finger inside. Now fingering you quickly and eating you out. You gave up and were moaning her name quiet loudly. You felt yourself reaching an orgasm but she stopped. Right as you were about to complain Toga got up and tossed you back to the center of the bed crawling on top of you removing her remaining clothes and then began scissoring with you. You both were panting as moans filled the room getting close to cumming. "T..toga i'm c-close" you got out as your eyes rolled back slightly. "Me too darlin~" Toga said becoming rougher then soon you both came. She gave you a moment to breathe, but then got up and proceeded to put on the strap, positioning you in doggy style. She was beginning to line up with your hole but then Hawks burst into the room. "Woah!" he shouted causing Himiko to slam into the wrong hole. You yelped in pain as you both fell forward making the fake cock to go deeper. "Didn't know you did ana-" You cut off the bird "OUT GET OUT! NOW." He looked terrified. "Yes ma'am!" Hawks ran out the room.

A few minutes went by and you and Toga came out the room. Her with her head down and you with a mild limp. You all agreed to never bring that up. No matter the situation.

word count-500