You're up!

Y/ns pov:
I must have been out for a while because when i woke up it was noon. It had been night when i blacked out. I saw these figures in the distance talking. I tried to make out what they were saying but couldn't hear that well. I heard my name a few times but then they turned their head to me. I quickly shut my eyes acting as if i had been asleep this whole time. I slightly opened my eye to see this tall man with black hair and purple burns on his body. He looked at me then grabbed my chin and inspected at me. I bit him showing that i wanted him off. He burnt me with his quirk as i hissed in pain. "You shouldn't bite, Princess" he said with a smirk. I cringed when he said that, so cliché was it the best he could come up with? I looked at him "get off purple bitch" he looked shocked with his deep turquoise eyes. They are pretty! How do you expect me to lie about that? He looked at Shiggy then at me. "What does toga see in her?". Shigaraki shrugged. "She has a nice body. I wont lie, it's just that terrible attitude she has.". Dabi looked at Tomura. "She'll grow out of it. Trust me. I mean as long as she knows whats good for her". I looked at them. I was so overwhelmed i began to cry. The boys walked off looking for Toga. Absolutely disgusted by my tears, i could hear them yelling for her.
"You're up!" I heard a voice yell. I heard footsteps get louder. Shivers were instantly sent down my spine as they got louder and closer. Of course it was Toga, I looked at her and she wiped my tears. "It's ok L/n I'm here..nothing can harm you while I'm around." I stared at her as she looked at me blankly. I looked down disappointed in myself. Why did i trust her. I don't get it..she looked like someone i could trust, yet here we are. In this cold dark room.

Words:362