Who's goddamn baby is that🤨

The day was pretty normal and what not. You and Dabi were talking till suddenly Twice runs in the room with a blond baby boy. How the fuck and why the fuck did he have a kid with him. "Twice, why the hell do you have a child?" The kid giggles and bounced in Twice's arms, he couldn't have been more than 10 months to a year old. The baby cooed at Dabi reached for him. Twice held the kids tightly "I was out with Toga and Kurogiri and we found this little guy. You know he has your eye color and Togas hair."  Twice cradled the boy. "If you're trying to get me to convince Toga to raise that child with her its a no. I'm trying to keep my sex life alive. Plus I'm only 18." You noticed the child was growing fussy so you picked him up and handed him to Dabi. "Y/n why did you hand me the kid." He questioned "You should raise him with man child. Your boyyyfriendd" You smirked. Dabi frowned and held the kid in one arm as he got up to get some softer foods in the fridge. "How's yogurt sound?" He asked the fetus. It blew a raspberry and pointed at Shigirakis leftovers. "Okay" Dabi shrugged and fed the baby the food.  "You knew what was wrong?" You questioned. "I had siblings at one point.." Dabis eyes trailed off from contact with anyone in the room. "Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up a sensitive topic." You apologized and got up giving him a slight hug. He smiled a bit. Rare that you ever see that but it was a heartwarming thing knowing that he felt happy in the moment.

You looked at the kid and frowned. "I bet his parents are searching for him" Twice looked at you. "Did i mention I found him in a flipped car abandoned?" You looked at the child confused. "He looks clean and without wounds, but his hair...its wet?"

Flashback to what Twice did to the poor thing at a random river:

"Yea i dunno why" He shrugged. You felt hands on your waist and knew who it was immediately. You smiled and turned to hug her. "Hey darlin" she smiled at you and pecked you on the lips lightly. "I see you met the kid" She chuckled. "He's so cute and I would definitely love to be his mom but-" Toga cut you off "Perfect! Then we'll do it together!" You looked at her sorta annoyed she cut you off. "Toga! not now obviously! I meant in the future in my Twenties. if you hadn't cut me off you would've heard 'but unfortunately i want to wait a couple years' im not ready now. i actually want to enjoy our relationship and not worry about another human" She looked a little disappointed. Talk about moving fast🙄. "Okay but whenever you're ready we'll kidnap the perfect child!" You smiled "Glad you understand." Dabi looked like he wanted the kid anyways you thought to yourself as you looked at the baby playing with Dabi, fascinated by his flames.

You kissed Toga and whispered something in her ear causing her to go pale. What the FUCK did you tell her?!

word count- 552